Q3 pricing. 1st July 2019

This topic contains 129 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  wmcforum 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80021 Reply

JS

With the coming new quarter, it’s time to try and get ahead and windle the all so secretive up coming pricing and cars available for next quarter. happy hunting!

Personly with so many model changes and the last quarter before registration change, I can see manufacturers using the scheme to off load models which hopefully will give scheme members more choice.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #81334 Reply

Mike
    Participant

Are u sure the Renault Koleos gt version is down on price to £895 just after ringing them they said it had not changed

It is £893 for WPs  – down from over £2k.

Mike

#81341 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Ssanyong are back with the Tivoli, perhaps the Rexton in Q4?

#81344 Reply

jamesg

Volvo  V-40  R-Line  Edition  Auto  T3  £  199    A  sleeper   £30.000  car

#81346 Reply

bob

Ford Galaxy 1.5T Titanium 5dr = £995

Think they were £1795 last quarter

#81349 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Ford Galaxy 1.5T Titanium 5dr = £995

It’s a lot of car for a 1.5 litre petrol, wltp low figure is 26.6 mpg, for the 2.0 litre diesel it’s 39.2 mpg.

You have to be a low mileage user to make it worthwhile.

#81352 Reply

POPS

I had a Galaxy 61 reg (Titanium X). It was the most practical vehicle I’ve had and it returned 37.6 mpg over 20.000 miles which was very decent for a 163 bhp 2 litre auto diesel eight years ago.

#81359 Reply

Tomas

Spoke to Mercedes head office earlier. They are confident the CLA will be on this month.

#81364 Reply

bob

WMC and Pops – The diesels are quite expensive AP wise.

Ford Galaxy 2.0 Titanium 5dr = £1,995

Ford Galaxy 2.0TDCi Titanium 5dr = £2,295

Ford Galaxy 2.0TDCi Titanium 5dr = £2,595

Is the Volkswagen Sharan 2.0TDI SE NAV 5dr = £1,099 a better deal?

#81399 Reply

Douglas Brimson

Mazda CX-5 prices have come right down. 🙂

#81401 Reply

Macca

Also think the Hyundai Tucson 1.6 petrol Premium SE auto is an even more appealing option at £1799. Seriously good spec for the money that.

#81402 Reply

Stav

Nissan X-Trail petrol auto’s came onto the list for bout an hour this morning , so I would imagine that’ll be on the scheme soon. dct gearbox, where the diesel is a cvt,  also when they come back on  you can get the 5 seat Tekna with the bose sound system, as it’s not available in the 7 seater..

#81404 Reply

Macca

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yeah, that would be interesting if on at good money</p>

#81406 Reply

jamesg

wmcforum  and JS  thanks for keeping going  all day  you have done well with false start after false start  this morning  thanks

#81407 Reply

JS

Hopefully once dealerships confirm certain cars are not available and the duplicates are sorted it will settle down, unfortunately some of the deals would of been done a couple to a few weeks ago and Manufacturers would of agreed to do a deal to clear stocks. The good thing is if there is a vtn number and a dealership can find a stock vehicle they should be able to put it through.

best advice is for anyone wanting a certain car that’s showing at present is take a note of the vtn because it may dissapear tomorrow.

keep up the good work James

#81411 Reply

JS
    #81543 Reply

SpinaB
    Participant

Just past midnight on the 1st there was a Mercedes C Class Diesel that mysteriously disapeared when the page was refreshed………..

Anybody else spot that for the nano seconds it was there?

#81546 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Sadly not ☹️

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#81565 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

I’ve just seen a commercial for Jeep Compass. (Longitude 1.4)

£249 deposit

£249 per month

4 year term

6000 miles P/A (if you do 12k for e.g. at 8p p/mile excess mileage it’s an extra £480 so maybe not as horrifying as you’d think.

Here, the same car is £295 down with full weekly rental.

I realise insurance is not in but this still doesn’t make sense to me given the discounts Motability receive on the purchase price.

Servicing isn’t in either but you can get this thrown in if you ask.

You have to question whether:

– Motability are making more money off us than is acceptable for a charity. Or

– Some of the deals they negotiate are <i><b>really</b></i> not very good.

PCP/Lease deals are becoming so attractive now with main dealers.

The three things bolstering Motability I think are:

1) Convenience

2) Convenience and

3) Convenience

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#81669 Reply

Dennis

This Model now removed from the scheme !

Many thanks

#81670 Reply

Dennis

Sorry at that price of £1099

#81675 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

This Model now removed from the scheme ! Many thanks

Thanks, the vw sharan. If something appears too good to be true – it usually is.

#82720 Reply

daveblue
    Participant

I just seen motaclarity cashback site and a dealer in ireland saltmarine is offering £400 off ford cars its a shame uk ford dealers do not offer this as in the south gates evens halshaw and perrys ford do not want to know.

#82771 Reply

crippleddad
    Participant

Has anyone asked Mercedes if the CLA is returning? I see one poster believes it will b back in July.

before I bother them to ask I would appreciate if anyone lose has.

#82820 Reply

PieFace

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Best bet is to ask Motability. They are a really friendly bunch and I have called them a few times to ask about different cara joining the scheme. They have a list which they can check and see which cars they’re hoping to join the scheme, which ones are joining and which are not.</p>

#83106 Reply

daveblue
    Participant

I just seen motaclarity cashback site and a dealer in ireland saltmarine is offering £400 off ford cars its a shame uk ford dealers do not offer this as in the south gates evens halshaw and perrys ford do not want to know.

Looks like this deal has been reduced to £100 now.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 129 total)
Reply To: Q3 pricing. 1st July 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: