Q3 pricing. 1st July 2019

This topic contains 126 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Avatar crippleddad 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80021 Reply
    JS

With the coming new quarter, it’s time to try and get ahead and windle the all so secretive up coming pricing and cars available for next quarter. happy hunting!

Personly with so many model changes and the last quarter before registration change, I can see manufacturers using the scheme to off load models which hopefully will give scheme members more choice.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #81141 Reply
    JS
    #81148 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Thank you to all those posting all of the early AP’s for next qtr.

??

#81153 Reply
    JS

It seems so far we are losing a lot of cars from the scheme but AP’s are similar, no surprises for the better yet.

#81158 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

Yes JS   looks like i will be very busy  on Monday  morning  i am hoping  BMW  Merc   Mini  Volvo will put a smile on my face  it definatly  looks like well under 2000

#81166 Reply
    Stav

Seems the Jeep Compass 2.0 limited auto has shed  £500 off its ap.

#81167 Reply
    JS

I would imagine it’s a reflection that residual values are better than they thought when it first came out, good news for some, I must admit I like the look of the compass.

#81168 Reply
    Stav

Waiting to see what Tiguan allspace ‘s offerings this quarter, also interested to see if the Honda crv hybrid makes it on, as we’ve got to carry a scooter.

#81181 Reply
    teza
    Participant

Hi vinnym70, I looked at loads of videos on youtube regarding the type of cars I’m interested in (listed in last post). I looked for specific comments on comfort and especially the automatic gearbox. From what I can gleam from the videos it seems the Nissans have a slightly hesitant auto that doesn’t compare to the German DSGs. I’ve not driven one personal and can only go off the many, man reviews I’ve seen of each car. That seems to be the opinion of the reviewers. That said, they said nearly the same on my Volvo and that’s been good in terms of gear change and acceleration (eg overtaking and getting away smartly from roundabouts).

#81200 Reply
    Stav

So how does this work. Midnight and motability site changes and updates prices/adds models or is it more 10:00 in the morning and were waiting for jamesg’s update.

#81203 Reply
    joninprague

peugeot has new price list on site. cant link to it as it thinks the link is spam

#81204 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #81205 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

So how does this work. Midnight and motability site changes and updates prices/adds models or is it more 10:00 in the morning and were waiting for jamesg’s update.

Motability update their database at midnight. It used to be the case that the prices were instantly viewable but the last few changes there has been a delay in the information filtering through to our screens. This is a caching issue. We will know shortly after midnight if they force the clearance of the cache or if it will be delayed.

Hope this helps.

#81206 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

VW Vans: Shuttle auto up £300, reduction of £150 on Caddy Auto, all others no change.

http://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/VW-Commercial-Q3-2019.pdf

#81207 Reply
    Jon Carr

seat on site as well. they have the ateca for 249 ap

#81208 Reply
    vinnym70

@teza – can’t really add any comment on current auto boxes as I normally have a manual. My last auto was a C4 Grand Picasso which I loved but reviewed unfavourably with most. I’ve also had an auto C4 Grand Picasso as both a hire car abroad and a loan car in this country during a service. Both were *way worse* than my car so I’ll have to assume that there’s variation even within the individual models. Some folks seem to suggest that some of the auto boxes learn your driving style and get better over time as you drive them so perhaps those that are regularly driven by a lot of different people are naturally worse.. but I’ve got no idea how much truth there is in that.

#81209 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

If the VW Shuttle Auto has had its AP increased to £3999 is this a sign that the AP limit might be getting raised from this quarter or is it simply just the AP of Vans don’t have the same cap that cars do?

I know some of the big Merc vans have APs odlf 20,30,40k etc

#81210 Reply
    JS

Don’t forget WMCFORUM also puts the price lists on the home page

http://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/

#81214 Reply
    catturbo

where is the site for the seat q3

#81215 Reply
    JamesG
    jamesg

the Ateca has been £249  Ap  for a long time i dont think Seat have released  prices  yet  unless anybody  knows  different

#81217 Reply
    catturbo

thanks jamesg,its just that john carr said the seat is on site as well.

#81219 Reply
    JS

Catturbo. As I said on page 2 of this thread the front page of seats motability page has changed the dates to q3 however when you down load price list T&C still state Q2, it may take a few days for manufacturers to update fully and for Motability to get all entries right. vw have took about 3 weeks to update thier website before.

the term/conditions on front page state q3 but downloads say q2

https://www.seat.co.uk/offers/motability/overview.html

#81221 Reply
    catturbo

thanks for clearing that up JS (just saying)

#81225 Reply
    Harry

13 mins to go!

#81226 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

8 now ?

#81229 Reply
    JS

lol I’ve cleared searches/cookies everything and still no change it’s normally about 6am

well the date changed lol

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 126 total)
Reply To: Q3 pricing. 1st July 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: