Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

This topic contains 106 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  JS (justsaying) 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #74219 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Mine is an auto, 177ps dct. Covered 1350 miles now, a mix of in town, motorway and country roads, driven sensibly in the main. My old X1 (190ps dct) achieved around 40mpg so 38mpg for the Tucson is good in my view as the car is around 100kg heavier. As I have said the X1 fuel computer was always optimistic and the Tucson is always pessimistic so its a pleasant surprise when I fill up.

#74252 Reply

Mike

Mercedes c class was added but just se model

#74717 Reply

Vlad

Do you know if the CLA new model will be on the scheme?

#75713 Reply

fraser

old style CLA just been taken off scheme today (but there was no stock anywhere anyway)

mercedes website has 4 models on it (whereas the old shape was only 1 variant I think) so hopefully setting up for new shape CLA?

#79990 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Are we having a Q3 thread?

Just ordered myself but might consider a cancel and reorder if anything super interesting happens on July 1st.

#80014 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Yes we will be replacing this thread with a q3 sticky thread, at present seems very quite as we can tell by James Daily updates but I anticipate a lot of manufacturers wanting to offload before the new Registration and needing to get of certain engine varients so personly I think Q3 could be very good for the scheme and more inportantly it’s members.

Thanks for the reminder I’ll start a new thread in a bit.

New Q3 thread started thanks Wardy

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
Reply To: Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: