Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

This topic contains 103 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Vlad 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #73900 Reply

72 Dudes

Was hoping the DS 7 Crossback 1.6 turbo petrol auto would come down and it has, to £2499, much more attractive. By the time we’re due to order it might be below £2k 🙂

#73901 Reply

Rico

I am disappointed, not only did motability get slapped hands for making profits, the prices just still keep on going up and up and up… think i might live for a hermit for the next 4 years, extend my lease and just buy my own car at this rate.

#73908 Reply

Lawdog999
    Participant

Seat prices out at dealers, nice to see the 2.0 ltr diesel available again in the Ateca’s £999 for FR sport or Xcellance in auto.

#73909 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Yes Seat prices fantastic Leon autos nil deposit FR and excellence

#73910 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Seat Areca excellence lux looks amazing in orange or silver electric tailgate etc etc bargain AP in auto

#73912 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The excellent Seat offerings can viewed viewed here: https://www.seat.co.uk/offers/motability/ateca.html

In contrast the confusing Volkswagen prices are here: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/files/live/sites/vwuk/files/offers/Motability/motability-brochure.pdf

#73913 Reply

Trev

Must say i think Seat are going to do very well with Leon sales this quarter when it’s very comparable to the Golf. Surely anyone in the market for a Golf will at least test drive the Leon with their low prices.

This is the same scenario which led me to lease a Leon 4 years ago, wanted a Golf, but pricing on the Leon was unbeatable, and for 3 years she never missed a beat, not one regret.

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#73916 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Bargains Trev but alas they will be moaning about waiting times

#74031 Reply

MattOsprey
    Participant

I liked the Seat Tarraco and the price was good until I noticed yet again there are no automatics available!

That’s another potential car gone.

Gutted.

#74032 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I’m sure u read on the main page that the automatics will be announced soon, so keep checking and hopefully the price difference isn’t too severe and you find one that suits you 🤞🏻

#74033 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I meant I’m sure that I read I meant to say  😊

#74035 Reply

Matthew Daniel

Thanks Winston.

That would be good news but the sale price is £3000 different, so it will be interesting to see what the AP is.

Cheers.

Matthew

#74038 Reply

Rico

I am confused on seats page the tarraco is showing autos in the list 2 0d 7 speed dsg

#74049 Reply

Persuader

Disappointed to see no petrol auto option for Tarraco. Only diesel autos. We’re never happy are we! 😜

#74064 Reply

Mike

Anyone know Mercedes prices? Can’t find it online. Thanks

#74070 Reply

Matthew Daniel

Hi Rico.

It seems they have been added after my post.

I will go for a look today.

Matthew

#74097 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

anyone got new prices for Nissan? thanks

Nissan Price List (copy/paste into your browser) – No X Trail – Darn!

https://www-europe.nissan-cdn.net/content/dam/Nissan/gb/brochures/Offers/MotobilityPL.pdf

#74103 Reply

Rico

mercedes prices not finalised yet for some reason and will be soon as the site looks like its being updated as we speak as the page is now blank.

#74170 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Hyundai i800, cracking 8 seat people carrier with masses of room, just £999 for top of the range auto. Bit thirsty however.

#74175 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It really is too thirsty, from Honest John real MPG:

#74176 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

If you need or just want such a vehicle the Vauxhall Combo life is very keenly priced compared to its Rifter and Berlingo sisters. Granted the French duo might look a bit fancier but ultimately who gets such a vehicle for the looks?

#74178 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

I have been pleasantly surprised with the MPG from my Tucson, now 3 tanks in and overall 38mpg which is in line with Honest John.

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/hyundai/tucson-2015/16-t-gdi-177-dct

#74187 Reply

Teddy

Is anyone having ‘Q2 jitters’ after ordering in Q1.  Notable additions for me are:

Mercedes CLA is now £1000 + cheaper at £1200 ish (clearing old stock, confirmed with Motability, no autos)

Seat Ateca with 190PS engine looks great value at around £1100 and up.

7 seater Prius Plus hybrid at £0, fantastic if you can live with the looks!

#74189 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Yes young Teddy but you have lovely 2 series cabriolet for the summer !

#74216 Reply

Bandit

Fwipperie

Is your Tucson manual or auto?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
Reply To: Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: