Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

This topic contains 106 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  JS (justsaying) 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #73805 Reply

Rico

So the Proceed is on apart from the GT model because wait for it…. its 1 bhp over the limit at 201…

which means I wont be changing car this quarter, that is so petty tbh 1bhp is nothing, there is no way I am ever getting another car with under 150 bhp that is estate size as they never get nowhere near claimed mph and overtaking on the motorway is well ermm…. plan 2 miles ahead job and considering I live in a town were to do anything you have to go on the motorway, I might as well keep my money and stay with a underpowered fuel guzzling estate that I have.

#73807 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Mazda CX-5 – turns out the insurance issues that caused it to disappear can be rectified by increasing the Advance Payment by £700. Now Starting at £1499.

Kia Pro Ceed – Starting at £1699 Advance Payment. Could the old Skool Estate car be making a comeback?

‘ You won’t buy the Kia Proceed for the way to drives or for its so-so infotainment system, but you might be persuaded to part with your cash for its slinky body and massive boot ‘ Matt Watson

Seat Taracco – Big 7 seater, cracking value. Prices starting at £799  for the 1.5 litre petrol. Only Manual cars listed presently.

Alfa Romeo Giulia –  ‘me again’ £3750  Advance Payment. Remains to be be seen if you can actually order one this time.

#73808 Reply

Trev

Rico,

Have you test driven the Seat Leon ST 1.5 148bhp petrol?

50 mpg, and it accelerates very quickly, especially when you stick it in sports mode.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#73809 Reply

Trev

Holly Molly WMC!!

I paid £999 for my CX-5 in Q3 last year, Q2 this year £2,699……. worth every penny!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#73815 Reply

Robert

So if the Tarracco is starting at £799 and the allspace starts at £1149 why would anyone buy a Kodiaq? They are all basically the same car.

#73816 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Just seen the AP on my car go up £100. Now just £100 difference between Premium and Premium SE.

#73817 Reply

Mike
    Participant

Is there no Motability Quarterly Price guide pdf being produced this quarter? It is usually the first thing Motability make available, before they update the searchable price list etc.

Just about every link to it on the Motability website seems to have been removed.

Does this move bode for another quarter of cars going on and off the ‘available list’ at the drop of a hat?

Mike

#73822 Reply

Georgie

fwipperie – £100?  That’s nothing.  The AP for ‘my’ Golf GT 1.5 TSI has gone from £499 to £2,249.  Even assuming it’s the new model that’s a jump of £1,800 for a flippin’ 150 bhp hatchback!

#73823 Reply

catturbo

vw golf r gtd 2lr diesal gone up to  £3749,yet same golf gt only £1249.

very strange

#73824 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Mike,

Quarter 2 changes are never the most fluid of changeovers. The Price Guide has always been a first release but everything appears a little late (and a little clunky) this quarter. March is the busiest time of the year for the whole industry so its understandable if a few things are a little slow to publish.

#73827 Reply

solent60
    Participant

Gutted that the Lamborghini Huracan didn’t make the list this quarter…

#73829 Reply

Mattg

Golf gtd only £1849

#73832 Reply

kas

Are they having a joke on the new golf r line 1,5 PETROL AUTO jumped from 899 auto to 3749 what a joke

#73833 Reply

Bandit

Tiguan 1.5tsi Match seems to have been taken off but 2.0tdi only 150 more now.

#73834 Reply

kas

AHHHHH BREXIT

#73835 Reply

jamesg

A  class Merc  220 d

#73840 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

No1 on my shortlist was the C5 Flair auto (which was already pushing the budget) unfortunately it’s gone up another ton : (

#73841 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

We often find from 1 quarter to the next there are few significant changes. This seems to be the case here.

#73844 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

Seems the search facility has now crashed anyway.

#73848 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Peugeot Rifter range gone up by £800, really, for what reason exactly? oh I know, it’s a good vehicle for the disabled so let’s screw more money out of them! Nice.

#73853 Reply

gillan

golf prices are a joke. no one will ever pay that amount ap

#73865 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Tiguan R line tech 150 2wd auto has dropped 100 beans to £2899

Thsts a lot of car with a lot of kit for that AP

Still early, so more cars could come n go

#73875 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Seat Leon’s autos a bargain 2 litre excellence top of the range auto nil payment !, 190 bhp leather camera etc etc etc

I like Magnums....

#73896 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

A class Merc 220 d

Great Spot James. 400nm of torque and 0-62 in 7 seconds. fancy screens too.

#73898 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I had a test drive of one a couple of months back, and as much as I love the new interior and tech, unfortunately it’s just too low for me to get in and out

But if someone doesn’t have those difficulties then it’s great looking car to have

One thing I did notice though is that it’s expensive to add on the extra Packs you can buy to give you the the upgraded larger screens and augmented reality sat nav etc

But it’s good to see that model and engine on the scheme now

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 106 total)
Reply To: Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: