Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

This topic contains 103 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Vlad 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #73686 Reply

Trev

Winston, we had a brief look at them last year, cabin was so dark and cramped, felt a dreary place to be. From what i read now of people who wouldn’t have anything but a Kuga they aren’t shall we say the most economical of suv’s either, and I believe they are about to discontinue one of the diesel variants.

Saying that the new model can only be a positive improvement for all areas. If it gets the same reception as the new focus it won’t be ‘alf bad.

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#73688 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Absolutely Trev, I know getting an old model doesn’t bother some people and that’s fine

But was just warn people that don’t be fooled by a good deal as the brand new one will be out soon and it can only be an improvement

I’ve a family friend who hasn’t long joined the scheme  had a top spec Kuga for 6 months and just agreed to get rid of it

I actually think the look not bad on the outside but I think that’s where the positives stop, and the mpg as you say it very very poor

#73693 Reply

Lanny

any one know  Mercedes  q2  pricing

#73699 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Ford Q2 Click Here

#73700 Reply

Persuader

Some decent Ford AP price drops!

#73704 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

Yes. Our Vignale was £2,395 AP when we ordered 11th December.

Ah well. We’re happy with it.  🙂

#73707 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #73708 Reply

Emma

Has anyone got Kia prices yet please

#73712 Reply

matty31127
    Participant

could do with Nissan too

#73716 Reply

Woofycoofy

Hi ,does anyone know about the Volvo xc40 pricing or models available many thanks .

#73718 Reply

joss
    Participant

Hi ,does anyone know about the Volvo xc40 pricing or models available many thanks .

Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 Momentum 5dr Advance payment £2,999

Volvo XC40 2.0 T4 Momentum 4WD 5dr  Advance payment £3,749

https://www.motability.co.uk/cars-scooters-and-powerchairs/search/cars/?subType=1&originalTotalRows=2&allowance_type=PIP&web_rangemake=Volvo&web_model=XC40&web_transmission=Manual&web_transmission=Semi-Automatic&web_transmission=Automatic&Find=

Joss
    Current car Ford Focus Titianium 1.5 TDCI
    Next car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#73719 Reply

Woofycoofy

Thanks for that joss

#73721 Reply

Persuader

erm those prices are the old ones- new ones are coming Monday.

#73739 Reply

joss
    Participant

erm those prices are the old ones- new ones are coming Monday.

Thanks for pointing that out Persuader. Getting a head of myself. Apologies woofy.

Joss
    Current car Ford Focus Titianium 1.5 TDCI
    Next car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#73747 Reply

Philjb

Wow ford mpg are a bit optimistic.

We had a new Galaxy titanium 150 tdi auto on hire and I couldn’t make it do over 37mpg even down hill to Cornwall and back.

Yes it’s a big vehicle but ford say it will do 50+mpg?

#73749 Reply

langfordclose

Any news on the Seat prices? specifically the Ateca?

#73757 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Wow ford mpg are a bit optimistic. We had a new Galaxy titanium 150 tdi auto on hire and I couldn’t make it do over 37mpg even down hill to Cornwall and back. Yes it’s a big vehicle but ford say it will do 50+mpg?

The only time you will get 50+ mpg is when its going over a cliff. Our Kuga is smaller and lighter on a run the on screen records 41/43 in reality it is just under 38/39

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#73761 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Tonight’s the night a lot will be looking at midnight

#73762 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

My old X1 always overstated the mpg as did my Skoda typically by 2 or 3 mpg. My Hyundai understates it by a similar margin. Likewise the 0-62 figure is understated too.

#73767 Reply

Mike

Is the cla will be added? So disappointed that the bmw 3 series wasn’t added! There is no powerfull cars anymore my dad was lucky he get the skoda vrs 230bhp in dsg last year i think lot power in it

#73776 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

I would have gone for the Superb 220ps petrol auto until the rules changed,  instead went for the 190ps BMW X1 which proved a very bad move.

#73777 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Why was it a bad move ?

#73779 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Hi Mike,  had problems with the DCT gearbox which suffered occasional power loss when pulling away from a stop. Motability agreed to early termination in view of safety ussue. As a previous happy 1 series owner the FWD X1 and X2 do not drive like a “true” BMW.

#73800 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The usual updating issues and tardy caching means that we are off to bed, see you all in the morning!

#73804 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Yep as normal it will take a few attempts for the true picture to be revealed.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
Reply To: Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: