Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

This topic contains 106 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  JS (justsaying) 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #73686 Reply

Trev

Winston, we had a brief look at them last year, cabin was so dark and cramped, felt a dreary place to be. From what i read now of people who wouldn’t have anything but a Kuga they aren’t shall we say the most economical of suv’s either, and I believe they are about to discontinue one of the diesel variants.

Saying that the new model can only be a positive improvement for all areas. If it gets the same reception as the new focus it won’t be ‘alf bad.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#73688 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Absolutely Trev, I know getting an old model doesn’t bother some people and that’s fine

But was just warn people that don’t be fooled by a good deal as the brand new one will be out soon and it can only be an improvement

I’ve a family friend who hasn’t long joined the scheme  had a top spec Kuga for 6 months and just agreed to get rid of it

I actually think the look not bad on the outside but I think that’s where the positives stop, and the mpg as you say it very very poor

#73693 Reply

Lanny

any one know  Mercedes  q2  pricing

#73699 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Ford Q2 Click Here

#73700 Reply

Persuader

Some decent Ford AP price drops!

#73704 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

Yes. Our Vignale was £2,395 AP when we ordered 11th December.

Ah well. We’re happy with it.  🙂

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD.

Previous Mota cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto

#73707 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #73708 Reply

Emma

Has anyone got Kia prices yet please

#73712 Reply

matty31127
    Participant

could do with Nissan too

#73716 Reply

Woofycoofy

Hi ,does anyone know about the Volvo xc40 pricing or models available many thanks .

#73718 Reply

joss
    Participant

Hi ,does anyone know about the Volvo xc40 pricing or models available many thanks .

Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 Momentum 5dr Advance payment £2,999

Volvo XC40 2.0 T4 Momentum 4WD 5dr  Advance payment £3,749

https://www.motability.co.uk/cars-scooters-and-powerchairs/search/cars/?subType=1&originalTotalRows=2&allowance_type=PIP&web_rangemake=Volvo&web_model=XC40&web_transmission=Manual&web_transmission=Semi-Automatic&web_transmission=Automatic&Find=

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#73719 Reply

Woofycoofy

Thanks for that joss

#73721 Reply

Persuader

erm those prices are the old ones- new ones are coming Monday.

#73739 Reply

joss
    Participant

erm those prices are the old ones- new ones are coming Monday.

Thanks for pointing that out Persuader. Getting a head of myself. Apologies woofy.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#73747 Reply

Philjb

Wow ford mpg are a bit optimistic.

We had a new Galaxy titanium 150 tdi auto on hire and I couldn’t make it do over 37mpg even down hill to Cornwall and back.

Yes it’s a big vehicle but ford say it will do 50+mpg?

#73749 Reply

langfordclose

Any news on the Seat prices? specifically the Ateca?

#73757 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Wow ford mpg are a bit optimistic. We had a new Galaxy titanium 150 tdi auto on hire and I couldn’t make it do over 37mpg even down hill to Cornwall and back. Yes it’s a big vehicle but ford say it will do 50+mpg?

The only time you will get 50+ mpg is when its going over a cliff. Our Kuga is smaller and lighter on a run the on screen records 41/43 in reality it is just under 38/39

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#73761 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Tonight’s the night a lot will be looking at midnight

I like Magnums....

#73762 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

My old X1 always overstated the mpg as did my Skoda typically by 2 or 3 mpg. My Hyundai understates it by a similar margin. Likewise the 0-62 figure is understated too.

#73767 Reply

Mike

Is the cla will be added? So disappointed that the bmw 3 series wasn’t added! There is no powerfull cars anymore my dad was lucky he get the skoda vrs 230bhp in dsg last year i think lot power in it

#73776 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

I would have gone for the Superb 220ps petrol auto until the rules changed,  instead went for the 190ps BMW X1 which proved a very bad move.

#73777 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Why was it a bad move ?

I like Magnums....

#73779 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

Hi Mike,  had problems with the DCT gearbox which suffered occasional power loss when pulling away from a stop. Motability agreed to early termination in view of safety ussue. As a previous happy 1 series owner the FWD X1 and X2 do not drive like a “true” BMW.

#73800 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The usual updating issues and tardy caching means that we are off to bed, see you all in the morning!

#73804 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Yep as normal it will take a few attempts for the true picture to be revealed.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
Reply To: Q2 Pricing – 1st April 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: