Q2 News and Prices

• Creator
    Topic
  • #143779 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Quarter 2 (Spring) prices are launched on 1st April.

Please post here any news and information on new prices.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #143781 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I have received an email relating to Vauxhall. I am not familiar with the source, so it remains unsubstantiated.

It states that there are a good number of discounted prices for Q2 for the Corsa, Mokka, Crossland and Grandland. The Combo Life (particularly petrol) prices are increasing lots and the Vivaro Life (the big 8 seater) is being removed (production issues) as a Diesel but remains on the Scheme with a reduction in price as an Electric.

More as it comes in…..

#143793 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

We are seeing a general trend for Advance Payments to increase, presently there are 27.3% of vehicles on the Scheme on offer at £500 Advance Payment or less, this was 30.8% only 3 months ago and this time last year it was 37.5%. Vehicles under £1500 Advance Payment is presently 57.6%, three months ago it was 62.6% and in this Quarter last year it stood at 67.1%.

The Under 25’s continue to be hit hard too, presently there are 545 vehicles available, three months ago 608 and in this quarter last year 677. This is partly due to electric and PHEV cars having a bhp output well in advance of the 120bhp limit, but also due to draconian insurance groups being issued for new cars.

#143795 Reply
    SJM01
    Participant

Just to add to the Vauxhall issues I had ordered a combo life in December and received this from the Motability sales person where i ordered the car

“There have been significant production cuts for Combo Life. Sold orders are planned to be built in September 2021. Build is dependant on total production availability, order intake and material restrictions. Please quote October 2021 delivery for September 2021 build”

#143809 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

From a sales chap at an MG dealership posted on fb – Q2 2021 MG):

Zoom screen if it appears a bit small.

#143817 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

£200 off the plug-ins could be a good sign?

#143855 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Ahh my favourite time of the quarter

#143964 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I see Ford have added a new 2.5 petrol self charging hybrid with 187bhp and claimed economy of 43 mpg to the Kuga, S-Max and Galaxy – hopefully these will be added to the Scheme shortly.

#143970 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I can’t quote this as gospel, as it’s only what my dealer has told me based on word of mouth (which may turn out to be wrong!) but BMW prices set to remain the same for Q2 with the 3 Series Touring sadly not returning.

#143976 Reply
    Shellie

I’m sat with baited breath to see prices on bmw xline and xc40 Volvo can’t decide what I want but need to order one arghhh

#143978 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I am like a child I don’t know why every quarter I get all excited, I am so sad I need to get a life

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#143979 Reply
    George

If you want a Kia Soul – Get your order in today. Its gone for Q2!

#143980 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I’m sat with baited breath to see prices on bmw xline and xc40 Volvo can’t decide what I want but need to order one arghhh

Both are great cars Shellie. Having watched and read more reviews on both cars than I’d care to admit, the summary seems to be that the BMW is a better ‘drivers’ car and more ‘car like’ to drive, but the XC40 has more up to date technology. The X1 had a mid life facelift in 2019 but an all new model is due next year. The Volvo is a newer car, so the next stage would be a facelift. The ‘touchscreen for everything’ in the XC40 gets mixed reviews whereas the BMW, whilst feeling more dated, has a mix of touchscreen, buttons and dials and their iDrive is best in class. The seats aren’t a strong point in the X1 whereas Volvos are renowned for seat comfort, although some drivers of them on here report problems with the seats in the inscription pro model. The Volvo is quite thirsty compared to the X1, but is quieter. The one constant gripe with the X1 is road noise. So pros and cons with both and it all really boils down to personal taste. As I say, both are very good cars.

#143982 Reply
    Shellie

Thanks for replying we have the xc60 would have another tomorrow but no longer available the bmw does have everything I want as standard but the Volvo would need extras but my husband doesn’t like look of x1 but as I said when we in it we don’t see the outside ha I’m more a feature person

#143984 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Kia Q2 2021 (believed reliable source) but may not be the full list.  Zoom screen to enlarge:

#143985 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

Kia Q2 2021 (believed reliable source) but may not be the full list. Zoom screen to enlarge:

Shame, looks like the Soul EV has gone and still no e-Niro

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#143987 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

A rumour from a Mercedes Motability sales chap on fb, for those who like duracell powered things:

Quote: ”The Brand New Fully Electric EQA will be joining the scheme”.

No Advance Payments known and I stress that this is not confirmed information.

#143989 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

A rumour from a Mercedes Motability sales chap on fb, for those who like duracell powered things: Quote: ”The Brand New Fully Electric EQA will be joining the scheme”. No Advance Payments known and I stress that this is not confirmed information.

Motability has definitely been in conversations with Mercedes about it joining the scheme, but it will be interesting to see the AP, given the eye watering AP’s of the B Class PHEV’s which renders them economically unviable.

#143991 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

The EQA pricing starts at £40,495 so no government grant.

#143992 Reply
    Dante

Hopefully the Q2 prices will be updated quickly & not too affected by Easter holidays.  I always love each new quarter – as always some good surprises & some bizarre (and still flummoxed by whatever formulae MO use to arrive at AP’s) but I’m hoping that they’ll be some more sub £1k AP’s on automatic SUVs 🤘🤘 & more

my gut it MO will continue the March on adding hybrids and EV’s

#143993 Reply
    toni

audi a3 saloon price going up  edition 1  price is  3500

audi Q3  nearly same

#143994 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Some Q2 2021 VW – will post seperatly to avoid getting stuck in Moderation:

#143995 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

VW Q2 2021:

#143996 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

VW Q2 2021:

#143997 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

VW Q2 2021:

#143998 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

VW Q2 2021:

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 144 total)
Reply To: Q2 News and Prices
Your information: