discounts and cash back deals

This topic contains 402 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  JS (justsaying) 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Nick

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So it’s that time of month again well quater so let’s post all the found deals in here. I Did start one off in motability Facebook and got told off by them and informed I’m not allowed to do that lol. Never mind I know it’s all good in here……</p>
    So Marshall v.w 250 off

Listers mini 399 off selected cars.

It’s hard to find them all as many are still updating so pass on what you know ladies and gents.

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Joe

Hi, thanks to this forum I took info of the £250 cashback deal on Seat’s currently being offered by Pemtagon Group (https://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/seat/motability) to my local WJ King dealer in Bromley, Kent and they honoured it.

I ordered my new Ateca this morning and look forward to it arriving in the quoted 10-12 week timeframe.

I was dealt with by a young sales guy called Elliot Howard, who was engaging, helpful and a professional. If you’re interested in a Seat then pay him a visit.

Trev

That’s fantastic Joe, keep us updated, always enjoy new car pics.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

Mick

Joe what model did you order?

Doug

I can highly recommend Michael Wynne at Sinclair Volkswagen in Newport.  We are ordering a Tiguan R-Line Tech auto and Mike has been exceptionally helpful, patient and open with us.  He is giving a discount in line with the others stated on this Forum and has offered to charge the lower AP if it’s reduced next quarter (I didn’t even have to ask!)  Feel free to mention my name and the Forum if you contact him.

michael.wynne@sinclairgroup.co.uk

01633 270727

Good luck!

Joe

I ordered the 1.5 auto xcellence lux

MARK HEALY

Is anyone aware of any CashBack deals on AP for VW Tiguan All space.

Looking to order Q2

JS (justsaying)

Mark try this thread some are olderer but others are still having resent success.

VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

Leon G

Does anyone know of any discounts or offers on the Kuga as there does not seem to be any on the site  that I have seen.

Trev

Sorry Leon I don’t, but have heard that Ford are discontinuing the 1.5t diesel 120ps 6sp manual engine very soon, due to the new emissions wltp stage 3 standard being implemented in September this year.

Leon G

many thanks for all your replies

Teddy

I just wanted to pass on a tip that I read on here and which worked for me, in case anyone is looking for a discount.

I went to the manufacturers website and emailed the all dealers within my region which were within about an hour’s drive, asking if they were able to provide any ‘dealer contribution’ or ‘assistance’ with the advance payments.

Some said no, and some said yes to varying degrees. The outcome was a saving of £500, which was definitely worth the little effort on my part.

POPS

Good post Teddy. It reminds me of that old saying …. “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.”

Trev

Glad it worked well for you Teddy, that’s a very nice saving.

iain

How do,

Whilst inHuddersfield this morning I saw a BMW 2 series with graphics claiming that a two series active could be had for £250 up front. Sadly no other details, maybe a local dealer?

For those interested thought it might be worth asking about.

Teddy

Iain that’s the 218 SE manual I believe at £250 which is the standard price and good value if you don’t need an auto.

tvs
    Participant

Marshalls of Grimsby are giving good discounts on VWs and BMW in Q1, just got a BMW X1 2.0d Sport Auto (29 03 19) £500 off Mark dealt with me, top man.

Newfie
    Participant

JCT 600 are offering  £600 off the advanced payment of a Tiguan or Tiguan Allspace unless the customer chooses a solid colour paint choice then it would be £550.

For other models prices are available on application.

Please note that no cars can be ordered by phone thus 2 journeys are needed, once to order and the other to collect.

Contact Roger Brocklesby

01482 642020  or roger.brocklesby@jct600.co.uk

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

Sharon

anyone know of any ford discount or offers for the focus estate ?

Leon G

Hi Sharon, did anyone come back to you with any Ford discounts ? especially the Kuga

Woofycoofy

Hi ,anyone know of any discounts for Volvo XC40?

nick d w

spoke to john roe cars no £250 cashback from them.it is the end of lease payment from motability. a bit of false aadvertising here I think

JS (justsaying)

The end of lease Good Condition payment is £500 as standard so sounds like more salesman BS

Trev

Yeah i see the £250 cashback mentioned here https://www.johnroecars.co.uk/motability/it was posted on the forum a year ago now when the GCB was £250.

I really don’t like dealers advertising the GCB as if it was their own incentive, but motability won’t care, and if John Roe were informed i would expect all they would do is change the figure to the correct £500 as JS has pointed out.

ian73
    Participant

Many thanks to Chris and Kit at Marshalls VW in South Oxford, for a good deal and a bit of discount on my factory build Tiguan SEL in Indium Grey.  Due to pick up sometime in July (this year!).

Trev

Good to hear, you’ve got good service from the off Ian, keep us posted of the progress, be nice having a new car for the summer.

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 402 total)

The topic ‘discounts and cash back deals’ is closed to new replies.