discounts and cash back deals

This topic contains 402 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Avatar JS 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Nick

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So it’s that time of month again well quater so let’s post all the found deals in here. I Did start one off in motability Facebook and got told off by them and informed I’m not allowed to do that lol. Never mind I know it’s all good in here……</p>
    So Marshall v.w 250 off

Listers mini 399 off selected cars.

It’s hard to find them all as many are still updating so pass on what you know ladies and gents.

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Trev

Thank you for taking the time to post back Gordon, I completely agree this is misleading, and in my personal opinion it is misselling – one of my pet peeves.

Apologies that it wasn’t a true offer.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

Roadwarrior
    Participant

Hi everyone

Has anyone any feedback on the Mercedes revised A class?

Thanks

Roadwarrior

Gordon

Hi Trev,

Well, I’ve placed an order for a Mitsubishi PHEV, my second one. As predicted, although the dealership let me test drive the car unaccompanied which I prefer and for as long as I wanted, there was still that case that plagues Scottish dealers of apathy and almost total disinterest. It’s a shame as it’s a £37000 car, you’d think they would thank you for your business but no, just a case of ‘we will let you know when it’s arriving’. I wish dealerships were far more proactive in Scotland than they are.

Thanks for you advice Trev.

Trev

Fantastic news Gordon, well done, what lead time have they given you?

Will look forward to the photo’s when you get her.

Re: dealers, we have them down here in the South to unfortunately – if the dealer is on target for their sales the interest seems to drop, especially with motability customers as commission is lower and more restrictive than a retail customer – we don’t need finance packages, extended warranty, paint protection, etc that they sell as add-ons to retail customer for commission. Main thing is you have been able to order the car you want.

Merry Christmas Gordon.

Gordon

Hi Trev,

Merry Christmas to you too.

The lead time is around 16 weeks which is only about 5 weeks over my change date so not too bad. They have sold all the cars of the first arriving boat and the second one arriving at the beginning of March is almost all reserved already. Good for results for Mitsubishi! I will post pics when it arrives.

Imran

Hi everyone

This is my first post and I just wanted to thank all for posting their opinions and experiences, really helpful.

I have just returned from Portsmouth BMW (drove from London) Kelly was excellent, very helpful and willing to do a deal. I wouldn’t have found this deal if this forum didn’t exist, so thank you.

If any are looking at BMW please contact Kelly

Gordon

Hi Trev,

I’m so pleased that I got my order in for the Mitsubishi PHEV in this quarter as I’ve just seen what it’s going up to on the the 1st of January. Great that it’s staying on the scheme but not such a good AP.

Gordon

Trev

Yes Gordon, you timed that very well. The Q1 AP has risen to swallow the missing £2.5k grant that is not available anymore. I’m not sure it will be as popular at this new price.

Fabian

Hi all

Anyone know of Citroen dealers offering discounts. So far I have contacted 4-5 dealers and all say that their prices are set by Motability and no leeway for discounts. Really there are a quite a few of the dealers that are still offering £500- discounts for December but none for us 🙁 Any suggestions?

Looking to order TODAY the C5 flair Plus Diesel Auto seems a very promising car.

Thanks in advance.

Fabian

Oscarsmum
    Participant

Went and ordered our new car today and have gone for the Tiguan Allspace 2.0 manual 4wd and showed the salesman this thread with the reference to Marshall’s vw and their £300 discount and we were promptly given a £200 discount off our ap despite being hundreds of miles away from Marshall’s (Lookers VW Middlesbrough) so thank you to everyone on the forum for promoting us to do so and just shows if you don’t ask you don’t get.

kellyhare
    Participant

The deal continues… £500.00 off all advances payments with me at Snows BMW Portsmouth! – kelly.hare@snows.co.uk

I know some of you interested will be travelling from a far so I will make sure there is some breakfast/lunch in the café sorted for you!

Teddy

Kelly

Thats a great offer. I am a long way from you, would I need to come down to order in person?

Rapster
    Participant

Kelly Thats a great offer. I am a long way from you, would I need to come down to order in person?

Yes. You would. You have to be on-site and in person to sign the paperwork. Too large a risk (and naïve imo) for both parties to try and do this remotely.

Brydo
    Participant

Rapster good advice, where you been I’ve missed your posts?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Rapster
    Participant

Hello, my old jousting partner!

(Yeah, yeah, less of the old… ;D )

In a word: work. I went a away with work for a while and then spent the last week overseas for a little post-work break – good fun!

How are you, I hope the new year is treating you well?

(Happy New Year, by the way!) 🙂

Brydo
    Participant

Yes i am well, a wee heart procedure apart, and a happy new year to you. Good to see you are back and in good health, its so difficult to get a good discussion going without your input haha.

Rapster
    Participant

lol

I sincerely hope your heart procedure was a success. ?

Brydo
    Participant

i had been having chest pains, usually after one of your scathing critique of my posts lol. So they sent me in for a scan, they found a bit of heart disease but nothing to worry about, so i will continue to take the tablets and all should be good.

Rapster
    Participant

Good job, it sounds as if it was caught in time before anything nasty happened. Heart enlarged or ‘owt like that or just ‘you could do with some exercise and live healthier and keep taking the tablets’?

You say scathing critique; I say constructive criticism. ?

Brydo
    Participant

Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto lol

Rapster
    Participant

However, let’s not call the whole thing off. ?

Brydo
    Participant

Your not one of these must get the last word guys Rapster, theres only room on this Forum for one of those lol.

Rapster
    Participant

Of course not! I wouldn’t want to tread on any toes.

Ooops…

Brydo
    Participant

I like the pause rapter allowing me to think I had won lol ?

Rapster
    Participant

You have, my friend, you have indeed won… ?

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 402 total)

The topic ‘discounts and cash back deals’ is closed to new replies.