Q1 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st January 2021

• Creator
    Topic
  • #132662 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

With 2021 just around the corner, a ‘bobby dazzler’ of a trade deal with the EU just to be announced and Ms Truss touring the world hoovering up deals as she collects pictures of herself standing in front of flags, it seems the perfect opportunity to discuss all things Motability Q1 prices and availability.

I guess the best we can hope for is that prices don’t go up too much and not too much is knocked off the top in terms of the more expensive vehicles.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #133979 Reply
    Graham

Peugeot Q1 2021 Motability Price Guide from Peugeot UK website

https://media.ndp.awsmpsa.com/file/86/9/motability-customer-price-guide.114869.pdf

#133980 Reply
    Southamman

In the USA, the  only Tiguan is the model we know as Allspace

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2022-vw-tiguan-debut-details/

#133981 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Damn nice one Graham back to back👏🏽 And thank you to everyone else who’s been posting important info for everyone, we all appreciate it

#133982 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #133983 Reply
    Russ

Love my Allspace 4motion.  Picked it up in October and it’s great!

#133985 Reply
    Southamman

No Mondeo on the list

#133988 Reply
    Southamman

And a horrible CVT gear box

#133991 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant
    #133993 Reply
    Chris (Chester)

My Ateca ordered this week is still at £1749, I’m happy now. Thanks Nathan and Azar again for the £250 off! 😀

#133994 Reply
    Southamman

Cone in Škoda! Lagging Behind! Lol

#133996 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Tarraco FR sport is nice but for £3999 wow

#133997 Reply
    Southamman

Excellence lux is a better spec, but still expensive for a Seat

#134002 Reply
    Mike11

Solent 60 as you will see the price for the car you wanted hasn’t gone up in price they told you to order December before the price rise in Q1 I’m glad you didn’t listen many prices have stayed the same or come down but don’t worry they will start scare mongering again in March before Q2 price list

#134012 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Gradually the price list is falling into place and, as is normal, we are seeing some price rises and a few falls with many prices staying the same. In less than 24 hours we should see the list in its entirety and then, those who are able and eligible can make plans to select. The new year list is always one of the most significant and can be a moment of stress but nevertheless one of opportunity.

#134015 Reply
    Markymate

Can’t see the Seat price list. Just comes up in computer speak!!

#134016 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

BMW price list is up it’s not one of the better ones I’m afraid.

https://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/BMW-Q1-2021.pdf

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by wmcforum. Reason: link added to download for clarity

Current car
    Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
    Previous Cars
    VW Touran SEL

#134017 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Got you covered:

https://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Seat-Q1-2021.pdf

#134024 Reply
    Markymate
    Participant

Got you covered: https://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Seat-Q1-2021.pdf

You’re a star man WMC.  Looks like I’ll be cancelling my FR for the FR sport if Motability allow it.

#134025 Reply
    Intranicity

Kia prices up, Niro gone up £600 as the dealer said,

https://www.kia.com/uk/new-cars/motability/full-motability-price-guide/

#134026 Reply
    Matthew

Shame the 2litre bmw 3 series touring has gone

#134027 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Looking like a good quarter for the Ateca

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#134028 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It looks fantastic in FR Sport trim, 20″ Alloys and black leather, you get the Winter pack thrown in too. Fingers crossed for you. Do you have any reservations over the 1,5 Litre petrol?

#134029 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Solent 60 as you will see the price for the car you wanted hasn’t gone up in price they told you to order December before the price rise in Q1 I’m glad you didn’t listen many prices have stayed the same or come down but don’t worry they will start scare mongering again in March before Q2 price list

Mike; I can’t see the new prices for Peugeot – just the last quarter ones! All I get from the above link is still Q4 prices.

#134030 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Shame the 2litre bmw 3 series touring has gone

Yes a great shame. The 320i was the best car on the Motability scheme IMO. Haven’t tried the 318i as I wouldn’t have considered it with the 320i just being £300 more but, as I believe that BMW make the best engines of the mainstream manufacturers, I would hope that it’s OK. Good that the X1 in 20i XDrive XLine trim remains, with no price increase, but the X1 underwhelmed us when we looked at it last time. Very much felt like a budget BMW. Certainly didn’t compare well to the many BMW’s that we have had previously. Hopefully it’s improved now, but it seems to be a bit dated compared to its peers and I believe it’s due to be replaced in a year or so.

#134031 Reply
    Markymate
    Participant

It looks fantastic in FR Sport trim, 20″ Alloys and black leather, you get the Winter pack thrown in too. Fingers crossed for you. Do you have any reservations over the 1,5 Litre petrol?

None at all, I’ve had the Kodiaq 1.4TSi for the 3 years and it never missed a beat, even when fully loaded. Can’t think it will be any different with the 1.5TSi in the Tarraco.

Yes, was going to miss the heated seats with the FR but it was no deal breaker for me. The FR sport would definitely been my first choice had it been on the scheme, so just hoping I can change my order, or at worst, cancel and re-order. Will see what Motability have to say. Never cancelled an order before.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 227 total)
Reply To: Reply #133985 in Q1 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st January 2021
Your information: