Q1 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st January 2021

• Creator
    Topic
  • #132662 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

With 2021 just around the corner, a ‘bobby dazzler’ of a trade deal with the EU just to be announced and Ms Truss touring the world hoovering up deals as she collects pictures of herself standing in front of flags, it seems the perfect opportunity to discuss all things Motability Q1 prices and availability.

I guess the best we can hope for is that prices don’t go up too much and not too much is knocked off the top in terms of the more expensive vehicles.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #133671 Reply
    sif

Jo, I agree with everything you say. After umpteen hours through configurators I cannot understand why electric seats come and go with specs and as options. They are a must for me and not enough cars have them. Shows why Asian cars have conquered the world since most are so highly specced. They also top the reliability tables, lets hope more make their way onto the scheme.

Audi are a joke, at least BMW have lots of options, some like elec seats are not too expensive. The point you make about running costs is true too, a plethora of petrol models only suited to someone doing very small mileage. Why increase the yearly allowance to 20k and then showcase every car that is more expensive to run?

#133719 Reply
    Southamman

There are plenty of well specified cars out there, the just don’t have the s premium badge like Audi, BMW and Mercedes badge on the front that sone Motability drivers seem want to show off on their drive.

Thats not all leassors who lease these cars from Motability, nany have a valid read on, it’s  just some. Don’t want a Škoda, Seat or even VW badged xar, but must have the Audi version.

#133767 Reply
    Southamman

Is it worth tidying up this topic so it’s only new prices for Q1? It seems to have gone away from tgat (and I blame myself for part of tgat lol)

#133772 Reply
    Southamman

Somebody on motorclarity website has posted up a Mitsubishi price list

Mitsubishi

#133774 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Looks to me like they posted three months ago the new prices for Q4

#133778 Reply
    Southamman

Lol,yes, just noticed that myself, was too engrossed in the football lol

#133779 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Lol,yes, just noticed that myself, was too engrossed in the football lol

marching on together.

#133788 Reply
    Southamman

WAFLL1 🤣

#133789 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Jeez. After two bore draws against Fulham & now West Ham – all I need now is for Q1 car prices to rise astronomically to really make the end of 2020 an utterly dismal affair.

Don’t let me down now Peugeot. Keep those AP’s fair & affordable!

#133810 Reply
    Nathan Tubb

Good morning all,

SEAT have announced their Q1 pricing this morning. Would be happy to help anyone looking at a SEAT for a Q1 vehicle as we did for a handful of customers this month.

Many thanks,

Nathan

#133812 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Good morning all, SEAT have announced their Q1 pricing this morning. Would be happy to help anyone looking at a SEAT for a Q1 vehicle as we did for a handful of customers this month. Many thanks, Nathan

do you know the AP for SEAT TARRACO ESTATE 1.5 TSI EVO XCELLENCE LUX 5DR DSG

----------------------------
    KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

#133815 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Good morning all, SEAT have announced their Q1 pricing this morning. Would be happy to help anyone looking at a SEAT for a Q1 vehicle as we did for a handful of customers this month. Many thanks, Nathan

Good to see some dealerships making offers

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#133816 Reply
    Southamman

Any PHEVs added? Think it’s only the Leon?

#133818 Reply
    Nathan Tubb

Hi Stuart,

The AP for the Xcellence Lux DSG is £3499. Delivery times currently showing 12 weeks.

Southamman unfortunately no PHEVs.

SEAT have made it clear to us that the pricing for Q1 is based on  No Tariffs being imposed. In the event there are SEAT will issue new pricing.

Thanks

#133822 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Hi Stuart, The AP for the Xcellence Lux DSG is £3499. Delivery times currently showing 12 weeks. Southamman unfortunately no PHEVs. SEAT have made it clear to us that the pricing for Q1 is based on No Tariffs being imposed. In the event there are SEAT will issue new pricing. Thanks

Thanks for that

KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

#133823 Reply
    Mike11

Is the Leon 1.5 tsi hybrid dsg still £695 ?

#133825 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Hi Nathan. Would it be possible for you to post a link to the price list, or a photo of it please? It saves a lot of to and fro questions, which tend to clutter the thread. Plus, of course, what discounts you are offering off the published AP’s. Without that it looks like dealers getting free advertising, which never goes down well on here, whereas forward thinking dealers who target us with discounts are always most welcome 😉

#133832 Reply
    Nathan Tubb

Hi Glos Guy,

The document is 3 pages long and as yet i don’t believe SEAT have made it public (but could be wrong) I am sure they will do, but they may just be waiting till after the New Year to confirm if any Tariffs come into force.

As for the deals, as per my post on the Q4 offers this month, we will maintain those offers which are up to £299 off the AP subject to registration in Q1. No free advertising meant.

Mike11 not sure what spec you are looking at. But the FR and the FR Sport are both £499.

#133834 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Hi Glos Guy, The document is 3 pages long and as yet i don’t believe SEAT have made it public (but could be wrong) I am sure they will do, but they may just be waiting till after the New Year to confirm if any Tariffs come into force. As for the deals, as per my post on the Q4 offers this month, we will maintain those offers which are up to £299 off the AP subject to registration in Q1. No free advertising meant. Mike11 not sure what spec you are looking at. But the FR and the FR Sport are both £499.

Thanks Nathan. As a trade deal has been agreed, there is no longer any risk of tariffs, so the figures you have should be confirmed. We have had quite a few ‘leaked’ price lists published already, so we know there is a degree of ‘tbc’ about them.

#133835 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Q1 2021 Mitsubishi – annoying that all WPMS ap’s are ‘TBA’!

#133836 Reply
    KCW

Hi Nathan,

Could you let me know how much an Ateca 1.5 Xcellence /fr sport /X Lux  manual is?

Thanks!

#133837 Reply
    Mike11

Nathan that’s great the Leon FR hybrid dsg has came down from £695

#133840 Reply
    John Morris

Morning Nathan. What price is the ateca 1.5tsi fr sport dsg? Thanks in advance if you do know.

#133843 Reply
    Nathan Tubb

Hi KCW thanks for the message.

The Xperience Lux is £1499, Xperience £599, FR Sport £899

Hi John,

The FR Sport DSG £1099

#133845 Reply
    Brydo

Hi Nathan

Thanks for the info, hope it generates some deals for you.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 227 total)
Reply To: Reply #133643 in Q1 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st January 2021
Your information: