Q1 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st January 2021

• Creator
    Topic
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

With 2021 just around the corner, a ‘bobby dazzler’ of a trade deal with the EU just to be announced and Ms Truss touring the world hoovering up deals as she collects pictures of herself standing in front of flags, it seems the perfect opportunity to discuss all things Motability Q1 prices and availability.

I guess the best we can hope for is that prices don’t go up too much and not too much is knocked off the top in terms of the more expensive vehicles.

Viewing 2 replies - 226 through 227 (of 227 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Kevin

If you go to Motability website,at the top click on my account,create account , very easy to do,you can then see the the current car you have , the date it ends,and click on applications at the left hand side will show you the current application for a new car,model and dealer and also if accepted, if not there dealer has not ordered

Sir Limpalot
        Participant

Hi Folks

Just a heads up that if you have someone acting as an appointee for you or someone has power of attorney for you then neither of these arrangements allow a Motability account to be created.  I am the appointee for my father and am due to change vehicle in a few months but i am not permitted to create an account for this reason.

Regards

Limpalot

Viewing 2 replies - 226 through 227 (of 227 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.