puncture on tiguan. where do i go please?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80667 Reply
    jennitots

hello there. my tiguan has a puncture on it, I have the spare wheel put on for now but need to get it sorted. do I need to inform mobility on this?also does it effect ,y ‘rating’ as a mobility customer or my £250 back when I hand the car back after my lease?

will the puncture cost me? thank you

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #80671 Reply
    POPS

jennitots, you take it to your local Kwikfit. They have the contract for all Motability tyre requirements.

Tyres punctured or damaged through normal use will be repaired free of charge.

#80675 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

jennitots, as Pops said your local Kwikfit will sort with no excess of anything to pay, it won’t effect you lease in any way. Plus the Good Condition Bonus for a 3 year lease is now £500… Happy days.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#80678 Reply
    Pirots
    Participant

It’s a shame the contract is just with Kwikfit. My nearest Kwikfit is miles away and is a pig to get into, yet I have an ATS about a mile away.

#80679 Reply
    Noel

They do mobile call outs, so will come to your house and change the tyre  / fix the puncture,

give them a call 0333 696 4356

#80680 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

If they are far away then best call them first to make sure they have the size in stock. You have to ring them up anyway to make an appointment in some cases. Take your mobility letter just in case.

#80681 Reply
    Pirots
    Participant

They do mobile call outs, so will come to your house and change the tyre / fix the puncture, give them a call 0333 696 4356

Thanks, that’s good to know. It will save me a trip into the city.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: puncture on tiguan. where do i go please?
Your information: