PPF problem my25 Kia Sportage GTS full Hybrid

• Creator
    Topic
    mickyarmy
    Participant

Hello does anyone know if my25 kia sportage Full HEV  not phev model is free of ppf problems ,or is it too early to say yet , my25s have had engine updates I think , anyone know ,bless all.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      mickyarmy
      Participant

Sorry that’s sportage GT S HEV 2025, as we are told that’s model we get when delivered .

wmcforum
        Which Mobility Car

Dave said this on one of the other threads that you have open on this subject:

I’ve had my sportage GT Line S Hev since November 22.  I’ve done 6000 miles of mainly short distance and the car has not missed a beat,  no sign of a ppf  problem.

mickyarmy
          Participant

Thankyou sorry

wmcforum
            Which Mobility Car

This will also be a good read for you Micky:

A word of advice on Kia Sportage GPF (Petrol Warning Light)

mickyarmy
              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>And of course that’s 1 person had good luck with ppf ,yes. Maybe I never made it clear .</p>

mickyarmy
                Participant

Thankyou for that .

kezo
                  Participant

You are alarming yourself over something that Hyundai/Kia would hopefully have got to grips with the Euro 7 engine on the  MY25 Sportage/Tucson.

You would be better asking your question here:

https://www.kiaownersclub.co.uk/

mickyarmy
                    Participant

Yes kezo let’s hope my25 have sorted these issues ,me I can’t be bothering my time on this ppf thing anymore ,I just hope my25 is  fit as new car ,and no problems . You have to remember all this ppf is 2022/23/24 sportages ,I hope my25 is OK.  Alot of this ppf stuff is older cars .

mickyarmy
                      Participant

Thankyou for your advice ,not sure which sportage models ,commenter  have got .

mickyarmy
                        Participant

Thankyou kezo yes maybe I read about ppf problems forum members have, but as you say I’m sure kia would have sorted this problem out ,for my25 model, & hopefully to anyone that’s had this.

mickyarmy
                          Participant

Had email from kia customer care uk  ,reminded me many cars have ppf filters ,they are not aware of any issues with sportage models ,if my25 had any issues ,customers would be advised , as kezo said not worrying myself about it , hope all is well, those that do have this issue I do hope is resolved for you soon .

Robert88
                            Participant

Not aware of any issues they must be going about with their eyes and ears closed. Hopefully you don’t get any with your 25 version.

mickyarmy
                              Participant

I’ve had an email from kia customer care uk 20/5/24, it said ( a software update has been issued to rectify ppf issues, we are confident this will rectify any ppf issues )  ?

mickyarmy
                                Participant

So let’s hope so ,and that should be on my25 sportage, ?

mickyarmy
                                  Participant

And those that have this problem will get it sorted with software update.

mickyarmy
                                    Participant

Kia need to sort this if customers are considering cancellations .

mickyarmy
                                      Participant

Just thought I would pass this on.

I rang today  kia Colchester posed as potential customer ,I asked her about PPF issues ,no bullish  it ,she spoke to her manager came back said yes they had few issues ppf cars they  sold , but recently they had sold 40 my25 sportages ,and had no ppf customers get back to them ,?

So I’m just passing on.

mickyarmy
                                        Participant

I had noticed  several used  sportages for sale about ,wonder if people have part exchange because ppf issues, hope software update sorts it for those that this problem.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.