Power folding mirrors on new Golf ?

• This topic has 57 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Mike11.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #123321 Reply
    Menorca Mike

I’ve tried and tried looking at standard equipment on the brand new MK 8 Golf and no where can I see if it has power folding mirrors as standard ? If anyone could help please I’ve always had power folding mirrors on my Golfs and I know when it’s locked when I see the mirrors folded

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #139697 Reply
    DaveW

I’ve cancelled and ordered a Kuga 👍

#139699 Reply
    Kevin

Download brochure

Down to drivers assist

Go to driver assist+ side assist to get electric folding mirrors ,extra £710.00

#139713 Reply
    Khalid

According to the Vw configurator the Golf 1.5 R-Line has electrically foldable and heated door mirrors.???

#139714 Reply
    Simon

No it doesn’t

#139716 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

According to the Vw configurator the Golf 1.5 R-Line has electrically foldable and heated door mirrors.???

According to the very latest brochure dated Feb 4th, it will cost you £710 for the DSG R-Line Golf to include folding & heated door mirrors as part of a pack. As I say; be very wary of VW and if you’re thinking of ordering one – get your dealer to put it in writing or email you that it has folding electric mirrors if you think that it does!

#139717 Reply
    rox
    Blocked

Golf 8 R-Line 1.5 eTSI 150PS 7-speed DSG 5 Door under standard equipment says Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors with memory feature so folded is an extra

Side Assist inc. folding wing mirrors
    £550 1
    £550, Other options at additional costs may be required.

Lane Assist

Multifunction camera for distance control

Electrically folding/adjustable door mirrors, separately heated with memory function

or

as kev said

Driver Assistance Pack with Emergency Assist
    £810 1
    £810, Other options at additional costs may be required.

Adaptive cruise control (ACC)

Multifunction camera for distance control

Park Assist – Sensor controlled steering aid to assist parallel or bay parking

Electrically folding/adjustable door mirrors, separately heated with memory function

Lane Assist, Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist

plus you gotta add Rear traffic alert and lane change system and exit warning system and Lane change assist

#139725 Reply
    Mike11

It was me who posted this as my 3 golfs all have had folding mirrrs that fold when you lock the car they should be standard on every VW

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
Reply To: Power folding mirrors on new Golf ?
Your information: