Potential new cure found for baldness

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #50487 Reply
    Brydo

#50492 Reply
    bob mac

brydo , why worry about hair loss, the more you worry, the more you lose. when its gone its gone, and no longer is it a thing for the older guy. Some younger men I see around do actually shave their heads and then grow beards. weird fashion, however it means I don’t look out of place. ho ho. By the way, I will order grandland in two weeks and will give you update.

#50497 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

I’m one of these with the receding hairline that’s getting so bad i wish i would go bald. lol

I haven’t been to a hairdresser for years, a £10 hair clipper and a grade 2 all over, that’s sorted me just fine.. even happy going grey… well it is distinguished is it not? lol

I could never grow facial hair, i tried once but found it itchy, and then i’ve got black hair and the facial hair had big light brown bits in…weird… so that decided it for me lol Plus now i have to wear a cpap full face mask to bed and it doesn’t seal properly with even stubble.

Look forward to your thoughts on the Grandland Bob, when it came out not much was mentioned about it here, but in recent weeks i’ve seen a few posts now that have me intrigued. Vauxhall also seem to have a good record in the order process department, so hopefully it’ll be plain sailing for you.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Potential new cure found for baldness
Your information: