Pod Point wall chargers?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147156 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

Pod point wall chargers are recommended by Peugeot. Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them and if so, what do they think?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147158 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Pod point wall chargers are recommended by Peugeot. Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them and if so, what do they think?

I have a Pod Point excellent service absolutely no problems, cannot say the same for BP pulse total muppets

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#147159 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

I have a Pod Point excellent service absolutely no problems, cannot say the same for BP pulse total muppets

Thanks Oscarmax, that’ll do for me. How long am I looking at (just roughly) from paying to installation?

#147160 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Ours was during the first lockdown, so complicated things, as our was an outside installation I think it was about 4 weeks.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#147161 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

They look a lot better than the BP Pulse ones too.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Pod Point wall chargers?
Your information: