PIN No and confirmation !!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mr P 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72670 Reply

Mr P

Goood news , got our PIN number and confirmation or order today , fingers crossed for an on time delivery ( 11 weeks and counting)😃😃

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72680 Reply

Georgie

Worth it just for those wheels. 🙂

#72681 Reply

Mr P

@georgie, yes, the  18’ ‘swirl alloys ‘ look lovely and hopefully reduce ‘tyre noise ‘ over the 19’’ tyres…can’t wait 🤗🤗🤗

#72763 Reply

Mick

Mr P, I’m still waiting for my PIN number, website says my order has been accepted. Hope it comes tomorrow as ordered day after you did. Any news on build date?

#72775 Reply

Mr P

Hi Mick, we received the letter of confirmation from Motobility 6 days after placing the order in the showroom, When placing the order, we were also able to choose the car registration number. The due delivery date is 14th June ( a week before our booked holiday to France) so fingers crossed for that🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

The salesman said he will be in touch nearer the time, as also stated in the letter from Motobility, hope this helps?

#72776 Reply

Mick

Hi again, postman’s been and still no letter also the car rep gave us a probable delivery date but also stated that the Citroen website wasn’t showing a build date for the 1.6. They did try get us to take the car in the showroom same colour and spec as our order but wife wasn’t happy about that as it had been there two weeks with everyone visiting sitting in it etc. She is the boss ha ha. I will wait until Friday for PIN number and if no joy phone motabilty. We were never offered choice of number plate, how does that work?

#72781 Reply

Mr P

Hi Mick, hopefully your letter will arrive this week, appears we both had different experiences.  Possibly because ours is a reorder (after 3 year lease of current car) and you’re new to the scheme and it’s your first order.

We’re unable to take receipt of our car until this current lease runs out which is 13th June.

Whilst we were ordering the car, the salesman turned his computer screen towards us. There was a choice of around 20 registrations for us to choose from. All confirmation appeared on the screen and he gave us a print out to take away.

Hopefully your car may arrive quicker than ours due to it being your first order, good luck👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

#72782 Reply

Mr P

Hi Mick, can you put in the link for the Citroën™ site where you check the build please?

#72793 Reply

Mick

it was the manager who tried to get us to take the showroom car who stated he had checked on their site and couldn’t see any build dates for the 1.6 but then said maybe April will show the dates. I think he was trying to get us to rethink and go for the showroom one. If anyone knows how to find the build dates I’d be grateful for the info

#72825 Reply

Mick

Hello again Mr P, our  postman arrived at 1400 with my welcome letter and PIN number, apparently the guy I though was the postman this morning was just posting leaflets through the doors. Now it’s a car I’m waiting for .

#72831 Reply

Mr P

…brilliant news Mick, as I said earlier, I think you’ll get yours before us as it’s your first Motobility car. Were as we have to wait for lease to run out on our current car.

Ill await further updates and photos, and let you know if anything happens this end 🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣

#72842 Reply

Mick

Will do Sir

#72851 Reply

Mick

Mr P where do you live and which dealer did you use

#72853 Reply

Mr P

…East Sussex, the dealer is in Battle.

#72870 Reply

Ronny

How Exciting! Iv not long got my car and when that drops through the letter box it’s a little bit of happiness to come. Congratulations!! Pics please

#72871 Reply

Mr P

…Ronny, what car did you go for?

#73094 Reply

Philjb

It’s a nice feeling when you get the car you want.

Good luck guys.

We were led down with our first car, put us off for about 6 months.

I used the auto auto main beam tonight for the first time, mighty impressed as to how the car knows? Got to be the easiest car to drive on the scheme at the moment.

Not far off driving itself with DSG the intelligent cruise and the lane assist cornering auto headlights auto wipers auto main beam and showing 57 mpg to Worthing from London and home tonight.

You can just relax and have a  massage while you’re driving.

#73106 Reply

Mr P

Hi Philjb, what model and spec car have you got?

#74179 Reply

Mick

Hi Mr P, any news on your car build date yet?

#74185 Reply

Mr P

Hi Mick, no, I’m not expecting to hear anything until at least 2 weeks from date I was given ( 14 June). I just hope we don’t have similar issues Peugeot 5008 orders are having on here. As Citroën™ use same platform and gearbox etc?

I just come back from shops and seen C5 on the road, looks very nice! Hopefully a sign that they are getting them made and on the roads.

#74186 Reply

Mr P

…..it’ll be 9 weeks next week! Into single figures 💥💥💥

#74207 Reply

Philjb

Tiguan SEL DSG

it was prob the best spec with comforts and tech suv on the scheme when I was looking.

#74229 Reply

Mick

Yes I’ve e been told June but no date

#75393 Reply

Mick

Hi mate, any news on your car yet. I haven’t heard a thing

#75396 Reply

Mr P

Hi Mick, no not yet, however, I don’t expect to until around 2-3 weeks before expected delivery. My expected delivery will be 7 weeks this coming Friday, so not too long now ( fingers crossed all goes to plan) 👍🏻

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: PIN No and confirmation !!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: