Picked up BMW 320i touring today – with a Huge Surprise !!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #144766 Reply
    whiteswan
    Participant

Hi

Ordered new car Dec 31st – day before was removed from scheme !!

Picked up today from Williams Rochdale (shahid is their Motability expert who was awesome)

On handover I noticed that the dash was the full digital one (I was told it comes with analogue dials) and the screen with radio/satnav in seemed larger than the one I was shown when I chose car.

Apparently BMW had a shortage of parts and have upgraded the infotainment system and dash !!

Its absolutely superb – we were also given Brollies and Teddies – small touch – but a nice one.

Highly Recommend Williams Rochdale.

Dave

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #144768 Reply
    Dante

Nice to read such a great experience & the little but thoughtful / effective touches.

fantastic about the unexpected upgrades đŸ™‚

very pleased for you

#144769 Reply
    Paul

Nice to read a positive experience/surprise for customer .nice one.enjoy

#144771 Reply
    Richard

Nice to hear positive experiences after so many pants ones recently. Pleased for your free upgrades, enjoy!

#144783 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

That’s a fantastic result. Enjoy what is a fantastic car, take it from me you will love it.

#144788 Reply
    whiteswan
    Participant

That’s a fantastic result. Enjoy what is a fantastic car, take it from me you will love it.

I am absolutely gob smacked – head and shoulders over the Seat Taracco it replaced.

Dave

#144793 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Nice surprise! Seems as though most manufacturers are just delaying deliveries when certain parts are in short supply, but how refreshing to have a free upgrade instead. Enjoy the car. Great shame that they are no longer on the scheme, as no other estate car that’s left comes close IMHO.

#145673 Reply
    whiteswan
    Participant

Agreed – if things continue the way they are doing with Motability and the type of vehicles they are offering this may be my last – then I’ll either extend lease or maybe look into purchasing it from them. I don’t do that many miles so car will hopefully be in decent condition after 3/5 years.

Dave

#145678 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

That’s great news

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #144788 in Picked up BMW 320i touring today – with a Huge Surprise !!
Your information: