Pick up this Beauty today

• Creator
    Topic
  • #160249 Reply
    Ian

Picked this up today currently one of the last Tiguan currently offered on Mobility due to the 7 month lead time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #160252 Reply
    Mm5

Looks lovely, can I ask what is the specific colour of it?

#160253 Reply
    rolfd
    Participant

The Tiguan is a great looking and great spec car. You must be well pleased! Is the wait time 7 months for a Tiguan? Mines not even been give n a build date and was ordered on 03 June. 😲

#160257 Reply
    Ian

Think the colour called Tungsten it’s a light silver

#160258 Reply
    Ian

I would wait for it because for now the Tiguan T roc Allspace and I think there one other model that has been removed off mobility because of the lead time of these models.

Mine was built around a month ago less the chip so it had to wait for the chip to arrive before being released.

#160262 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Very nice indeed, good handover?

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#160265 Reply
    Confusicated
    Participant

Lovely looking car!

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale (2019-old shape) 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist.

Previous Motability cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

#160363 Reply
    Ian

File28 the car was handed over as you would expect.

Only funny thing was I did not know the Tiguan R line had heated steering wheel so a nice bonus.

Disappoint in the Sat Nav I can’t seem to get it to find post codes yet the Tiguan I had before work ok.

Other than that very pleased with the small petrol engine it pull ok was concerned it may struggle as I had the 2 litre diesel before.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Pick up this Beauty today
Your information: