Peugeot 5008 wait times

• Creator
    Topic
  • #158599 Reply
    John Williams

I have had my Peugeot 5008 gt 1.2 Puretech on order since 10 May.

As things stood then it was doe to be built towards the end of June with a delivery date of the middle of June.

I spoke to my dealer about a month ago and was told that there was no build date, and that he wasn’t sure when the car would be made.

I spoke to him again yesterday (15/7/21) and he said that while there was no build date for mine yet  cars order just before mine were now getting build dates of September and anyone ordering a  car now was being told November, so he expected that mine would be sometime in October.

You can’t get the petrol models now so all new orders will be for diesels.

Hopefully I will get an actual build date soon

Viewing 8 replies - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #189450 Reply
    Sorr

Did you have any luck with Peugeots head office

#189862 Reply
    Olive

I ordered my Peugeot 5008 1.2 blue tech gt line automatic on 15/02/2022 and I my status is “at factory” and nobody know when my car will be ready,they said “you must be patient” thats all. So I think my car will be ready in the next year…

#189879 Reply
    chris morris

hi going on my 5008 gt ordered 25/July last year just got in the uk so guessing will be end of July for handover so full 12 months min i would say before you get your 5008

#189886 Reply
    Stu
    Participant

I have just phones our local Peugeot dealer as we’re now up to renew and it is nationwide that wait times are 10 months plus…

#191138 Reply
    Colin

Ordered 5008 GT Premium in Oct 21 – still no build dates or information 9 months on

spoke to Peugeot online and they said no 5008’s being built u til Feb 23, but I don’t know if this includes existing orders 🙁

#193260 Reply
    Amanda

So I ordered my Peugeot 5008 GT premium in October 21.
    just had a call last week saying they are no longer doing the electric tailgate. That’s after a couple of months ago being informed the car will not be coming with the electric drivers seat.
    Still no build date. Still nothing in fact except  news that the equipment keeps diminishing.  Seriously not sure if there is any answer. If I say I don’t want the car then it’s back to the beginning with another manufacturer. So caught between a rock and a hard place really. Anyone else feel like this?
    Feel like the car is never going to arrive.

#193394 Reply
    Sorr

Iv had my 5008 gt on order since 13th September 2021, every time I get an update from the dealership it’s always the same, the car is on order but still no build date, so iv emailed Peugeot’s uk head office  to see if they can find out any information, they asked me for the order number which I never got from the dealer, so fingers crossed they get some information as to what’s going on and when I might expect to receive the car

#193432 Reply
    Nathan

Amanda, I’m in the exact same boat. I ordered same car, October ‘21 and at the moment I feel like I’m being pushed continuously to the back of the cue. I appreciate the motor industry is under a lot of strain at the moment but it’s not like you don’t see any new 5008s on the road. Does anyone else feel like motability customers are being pushed to the back? I’m aware dealers don’t make as much profit on a motab deal as maybe an ‘off the street’ deal. From covid to the Ukrainian war I have been given all the excuses now and more and more features are being removed. I’m considering my options as its now looking like a feb 23’ if we’re lucky. Thanks for the rant 🙂

Viewing 8 replies - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
Reply To: Peugeot 5008 wait times
Your information: