Peugeot 5008 GT Premium

• Creator
    Topic
  • #159754 Reply
    VictorOne

Why did Mota take the Premium off the scheme when, having just gone through an online order process, it comes back with a delivery of 4th September, 2021! So annoyed. Annoyed in the fact that we get no notification of removals despite some customers having to save before placing orders. Mota really need to look at this. They should introduce cars at the beginning of each quarter and that be it. Oh well. Can but prey it comes back soon.

NEW 5008 GT PREMIUM 1.2L PURETECH 130 EAT8

Delivery Date: 4th September 2021.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #159758 Reply
    struth
    Participant

HAVE YOU ASKED DEALER IF YOURS IS CONFIRMED

#159759 Reply
    VictorOne

No, this was just me messing about on Peugeot’s website as a cash buyer. I guess, having now read the small print, that the delivery date is a load of 💩

#159764 Reply
    Elwood_Blues
    Participant

I have had my Peugeot 5008 GT on order since the 10th May and my dealer advised me last week that the were expecting my car to be built sometime in October , although they have no build date yet.

Suggests that the estimated date on the Peugeot websites are nonsense

#159772 Reply
    John

I ordered my 5008 GT Premium in April, and I have been told by the dealer, that I will be lucky if I see it before Christmas

#159902 Reply
    Kirsty

We ordered ours at the beginning of March it is due at the dealership this week and we should be able to collect by Monday at latest

#160089 Reply
    Elwood_Blues
    Participant

Had a call from my dealer today. As I said I ordered mine on 10th May and he is now being told by Peugeot that it should be ready in September, although he doesn’t have an actual build date yet.

He has promised he will phone again as soon as they give him a firm build date

#160098 Reply
    Kirsty

When I spoke to dealer yesterday at 4.30pm the car had still not arrived at the dealership so waiting to hear if it eventually turned up yesterday or whether it will be today.

#160099 Reply
    Coral Winship

I was at Peugeot yesterday and they are removing the sun roof on new builds so now you will not get this on new orders but the deposit is the same

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Peugeot 5008 GT Premium
Your information: