Peugeot 308 2022

• Creator
    Topic
  • #164001 Reply
    PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

Just checked the manufacturer website and found they’re available to configure and order with earliest deliveries for 2022.

Both hatchback and estate body styles.

Too soon to expect them for the upcoming quarterly review?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164005 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Just checked the manufacturer website and found they’re available to configure and order with earliest deliveries for 2022. Both hatchback and estate body styles. Too soon to expect them for the upcoming quarterly review?

The new 308 was already on the scheme, and has been removed (due to the shortages i assume). I can’t recall the exact prices, only that they were two (don’t pin me on this, i think it was the Active Premium and Allure, no high spec trims). Can’t remember the engine either, but i’m pretty sure it was the 130 petrol. With AP starting at around 3000 quid.

Here’s proof, can’t find any other mention on the quick.

https://www.walkersmotorgroup.co.uk/peugeot/motability-cars/308-new

I know this for a fact because i was surprised to see it already on the scheme after seeing a few videos on it. Lost all interest after seeing the price for the (pretty basic) specs though.

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY23

#164012 Reply
    ajn

@Rene we may not see eye to eye on some posts for some reason, but can I just say if you had an email update like I did or read the meant to be offensive words posted on one of my threads by someone under the name of Simon to simply ignore it..

Over the top and no need tbh..

The thread has since been deleted..

#164016 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

@Rene we may not see eye to eye on some posts for some reason, but can I just say if you had an email update like I did or read the meant to be offensive words posted on one of my threads by someone under the name of Simon to simply ignore it.. Over the top and no need tbh.. The thread has since been deleted..

No worries bud, i don’t take things from internet trolls personal – the only thing it does is astounding me, why someone would think that using that kinda language in an online forum somehow brings a point across or something will forever escape me.

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY23

#175116 Reply
    Mark C Rogers

When will the Motability prices for the new 308sw 2022 uk be released please. I’m nearly at the end of 3008 lease with Motability. Hoping to order the new 2022 308sw. Motability Peugeot can’t order yet. They need numbers and prices to place orders. I don’t mind waiting. I just would like to get my order in. Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #164012 in Peugeot 308 2022
Your information: