Peugeot 3008 Plugin Hybrid

• Creator
    Topic
  • #141149 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Today the Peugeot 3008 Plugin Hybrid joined the Scheme, which is great news, the surprise is that the 4wd 300hp has joined alongside the 225hp version. The 300hp version reaches 62mph in 6.1 seconds and with enough charge in the batteries can produce an astonishing 520Nm of torque.

Full Details:

3008 +6

+4 Plugin Hybrid 225hp added front wheel drive automatic £2899 Allure – £3799 GT Premium

+2 Plugin Hybrid 300hp four wheel drive automatic £3349 Allure, £3599 GT trim

I would suggest an early order is required for the 300hp version as these ‘outliers’ on the Scheme have a way of disappearing as quickly as they arrive.

https://media.ndp.awsmpsa.com/file/32/4/new-peugeot-3008.747324.pdf

https://www.peugeot.co.uk/showroom/new-3008/suv/hybrid/

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141158 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

That quite a reasonable AP especially the 300 bhp model with 4WD.

I cannot understand why Peugeot like several other companies like Ford have specified such a low brake towing weight, Peugeot 3008 PHEV 1250kg and Ford Kuga PHEV 1200kg, were as Volvo XC40 has a 1800 kg towing weight ?

That a massive market to miss considering the demise of diesel towing vehicles.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#141159 Reply
    Intranicity

£45k, 300 bhp, 4WD and 6.1 sec 0-60, things are looking up!  I hope it stays and this is an idea of what the future holds for us!

#141160 Reply
    JohntheLeg
    Participant

That’s amazing the introduction of the Hybrid 300hp fwd 3008 on the scheme. You do wonder how long it will stay on the scheme.

Never looked at the 3008 are they any good. How about space in the rear seats?

#141161 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

Wow indeed who would of thought the most powerful car on the scheme would be a 300hp Peugeot SUV. The specs on the models offered are good as well. With list prices around 40k what other possibilities could the future hold.

Current car
    Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
    Previous Cars
    VW Touran SEL

#141162 Reply
    MickC

Are Motability actually now sticking 2 fingers upto the Daily Fail.

#141165 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

Anyone need a lift down to the PEUGEOT garage?

Seriously though, hope its still available on 27th March!

#141166 Reply
    psuader

Count me in!

MickC- Motability aren’t sticking 2 fingers up at the Daily Mail- they aren’t that ballsy- rather they are pushing the eco agenda. Either way, Im seriously excited!

#141169 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Are Motability actually now sticking 2 fingers upto the Daily Fail.

Only until ‘angry from Manchester writes to complain…..’

#141170 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Big W

#141185 Reply
    des

Same seats as the previous model, so it’s a big no from me.

#141197 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Hopefully this will now allow some premium more powerful cars onto the scheme. However being sceptical, I think it’s more a case of Peugeot trying to shift a few of their £45k small cars. Can’t imagine many private buyers parting with that amount of money for a Peugeot. The words massive discount comes to mind.

#141198 Reply
    Brydo

Wherever the reason Elliott I’ll take it. I’ve often said the scheme is a bit like TK max, some real bargains, but when they’re gone they’re gone. So if you like what’s on offer get in quick before they disappear.

#141207 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Wherever the reason Elliott I’ll take it. I’ve often said the scheme is a bit like TK max, some real bargains, but when they’re gone they’re gone. So if you like what’s on offer get in quick before they disappear.

Totally agree. If a car like that comes on and it suits you then go for it as we know it’s likely that it won’t be there for long.

#141213 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Maybe Motability are only counting the ICE produced portion of the BHP against their self imposed limits?

#141224 Reply
    psuader

Bandit, you give too much credit to Motability for having a thoughtful, robust criteria to cultivate. They have knee-jerked their way to this point and are now probably re-grouping to cope with the rapid power-source diversity of vehicles suddenly available to the market.

#141226 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Peugeot deserve a bit of kudos with their latest models if you ask me. I’m loving the design of their cars lately & it’s great to see a car manufacturer design something that isn’t a dull, bland ‘box’ with a wheel in each corner for a change – unlike the vast majority of manufacturers which are so… yaaaaaawn. I saw a 2008 GT Line in that vertigo blue yesterday & it looks absolutely stunning if you ask me. Too big for me, personally, which is why I have a 208 GT on order in Faro Yellow – but yeah, keep ’em coming Peugeot!

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Peugeot 3008 Plugin Hybrid
Your information: