PEUGEOT 3008 E 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    coralie
    Participant

Hi has anyone ordered the new peugeot 3008 e i have seen this car up close and omg wanting t know the delivery times

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Oscarmax
      Participant

I take it Mobility have given you the green light for an early termination, I thought you we looking at a EV Mini

coralie
        Participant

yes they have given me the go ahead no a mini is far to small i am looking for a full electric

kezo
          Participant

Good to hear you can order another vehicle 🤣

@des
            @POPS have ordered one but, from memory still haven’t seen one in the flesh!

Renault Scenic is another EV which may be worth you looking into 🙂

coralie
            Participant

Cool will look into that to and thank you

des
              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>As Kezo says have a look at the Renault scenic. I think I slightly just prefer it over the e3008, but the e3008s ap and v2l wins.</p>
                Could I ask where you seen the e3008 as I was told they won’t be in UK showrooms until July.

I really want to see it as canceling the Enyaq still plays on my mind tbh.

Sorry I forgot your question. I’ve was told to expect it around end of June start of July but now told August and still no build date. I’m hoping this does not end up like the Enyaq delivery mess.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by des.
                coralie
                Participant

Hi i live in the north east so at the silverlink they have 2 cars there now

Declan
                  Participant

I got an email a couple of weeks back about the E3008 doing tours around dealers this month…

BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE
                    THE NEW E-3008

Hello Declan,

Be one of the first customers in the UK to experience the new Peugeot E-3008 this summer.

Our exclusive VIP appointments give you an informal one-to-one consultation with a Peugeot product expert to look in detail at E-3008, followed by your chance to test drive one and experience the future of electric motoring for yourself. Join us at selected Peugeot Retailers between 17th June and 2nd July by booking your session using the link below.”

Give your local dealership a ring,

Paul_1964
                    Participant

There was a e3008 at the NEC big event, also the new Scenic EV and the even newer Ford Explorer EV which will be on the list in the next couple of weeks ( i Guess the new price list) i was 100% sure i would want the e3008, when i  sat in it i still thought what a great car.  but the Scenic to be honest piped it when we sat in that, ok it was the top spec version (High AP) but that was really nice in a light leather trim. then i looked at the ford,  for me that was the best out of the three, really nice inside and from reading between the lines the AP should be half that of the Scenic (still a lot more than the current AP for the e3008)  there certainly seems more choice now, i am not due to change  cars for over a year and half so only window shopping but when we had our e2008 the choice was much much less.  all 3 of the cars i have listed are really nice ones i think.

Elliot
                      Participant

The Ford Explorer is basically a VW ID4 wearing a different frock.

kezo
                        Participant

The Ford Explorer is basically a VW ID4 wearing a different frock.

Did Ford also skimp with the rear window switch’s

Paul_1964
                          Participant

I think they did, its  as Elliot wrote, its a ID4 (but with a new body and much better trim).

Mind you 90% of cars seem to be the same as others under the skin, jeep avenger, e2008, Vauxhall mokka , Citroen C4  and a number of others, all the same car.
                            The Ford uses much of the ID4 system, the software and the screens etc are all ford so i hope that the software is better than the ID4’s
                            i was surprised that Ford and VW  have a joint project going. i would have thought that both are looking at the same customer base.

Participant

Yup, def. same window switches, but thankfully not the sane software or screens. It’s been well thought out, will not look anything like vw as built on ford’s own production line, albeit with the platform/battery/motors from VW.

I’ll test drive one when they appear if my Ioniq 5 hasn’t turned up by then.

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

des
                              Participant

Cheers Coralie. I’m in the backwater if NI so everything is last.

@kezo
                                what have they got instead of switches for the ford?

kezo
                                Participant

Cheers Coralie. I’m in the backwater if NI so everything is last. @kezo what have they got instead of switches for the ford?

The front window switches control the rear windows to. By pressing a button you select whether the switches will opn/close the front or rear windows 🙂

kezo
                                  Participant

Cheers Coralie. I’m in the backwater if NI so everything is last. @kezo what have they got instead of switches for the ford?

The front window switches control the rear windows to. By pressing a button you select whether the switches will opn/close the front or rear windows 🙂

Example on id4

Coralie,

I placed my order for an E 3008 on February 23rd. I have yet to sit in or drive one, and my dealership has no idea when a demonstrator will be delivered to them. I have a 21 reg 3008 GT Hybrid which has only done 15000 miles and looks like new so I’m okay with the wait, although I would welcome some update from Peugeot about build date etc. This seems unlikely as dealers appear to be kept in the dark by manufacturers these days.

Good luck with your car hunt and take the time to make sure that everything on your “essentials” list is ticked off before you place your order. Looks aren’t everything when it comes to having important specific needs.

des
                                      Participant

Cheers Kezo. A bit daft tbh

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.