Peugeot 3008, 5008 2021

• Creator
    Topic
  • #138871 Reply
    PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

Anyone else think think these two models look phenomenal? Anyone got these on their shortlist? Opinions?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #138874 Reply
    72 dudes

Yes, the 3008 was on our shortlist early last year.

Back in the days when you could have extended test drives, we spent time with 5 different cars.

The 3008 is lovely inside and drove well too. We were looking at the 1.6 turbo petrol at the time.

It ended up in second place on our list ahead of the BMW X1 2.0 sDrive, the DS7 Crossback 1.6T and the Mazda CX5 2.0 petrol.

However, in our opinion, the Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription was head and shoulders above the rest, so that’s what we went for.

#138877 Reply
    comfortablynumb
    Participant

Anyone else think think these two models look phenomenal? Anyone got these on their shortlist? Opinions?

I’ve said before on here that it is the nicest looking SUV for me, however, Im not fond of the cabin. Too quirky for my tastes. Square wheel blocks view to the dash in certain settings and those metal button things aren’t to my liking. I take it you have watched Carwow’s review of the facelift?

#138904 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

I think it looks great inside and out. The 5008 is my first choice at the moment for our next car. Just need the wife to test drive it and give me the thumbs up and we’ll order it.

Current car
    Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
    Previous Cars
    VW Touran SEL

#138921 Reply
    Mmoreton5

Know anywhere that’s doing test drives of the 5008?

#138923 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

As far as I’m aware no where can during the current lock down rules.

Current car
    Previous Cars
    VW Touran SEL

#138931 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Not exactly one of the above models I know, but I have just ordered the new Peugeot 208 130 GT Premium. I got my Motability letter/PIN only today funnily enough. Peugeot’s design department are doing a superb job with their latest models.

Unboring The Future‘ as their current tagline goes. Indeed!

#138932 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

@solent60 great choice it looks excellent. If I didn’t have three children I would be very happy to have one. I really like small cars just necessity dictates otherwise.

Current car
    Previous Cars
    VW Touran SEL

#138937 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

@solent60 great choice it looks excellent. If I didn’t have three children I would be very happy to have one. I really like small cars just necessity dictates otherwise.

Thanks NY1. Luckily for me, my kids both flew the nest years ago, so it’s been back to small cars ever since they went.

I am in a fortunate position in that I do not require a wheelchair… well not just yet anyway. That day will arrive in the coming years for sure. Like you, I love small cars. They serve the perfect purpose for my lifestyle at this moment in time & to my eyes, there isn’t a better looking small car around at the moment than the new 208 – especially in GT/GT PREMIUM form. I test drove it just before the last lock-down & it was perfect – absolutely fabulous.  My dealer said that as it’s just been updated with new versions, there aren’t any in the country at all – so it’s a factory build. My changeover is a month today, so it looks like I’m going to have to wait a while longer than that… but the wait will sure be worth it!

#139327 Reply
    Modcon

Both on my shortlist but the AP is too much at the moment so there at the bottom of the list unfortunately

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Peugeot 3008, 5008 2021
Your information: