Peugeot 3008

• This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by TheSUVGuy.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #137839 Reply
    Shaun

Has anyone had a 3008, 2017 on. What do they think of it, any problems etc, roomy and so on. more looking at the diesels

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #137880 Reply
    Belfast4

If you are into technology they are a brilliant car. Very much improved from what they used to be. Drove one for 3 years put just over 100,000 miles on it. Only thing that was changed on it was front drop links.

#137888 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

We’ve had one for 3 years but only drove 20k, mainly town driving, the cars great, no interior feels as special in its class, they’ve improved it with the facelift as well

problems: the screens completely stopped working and isn’t fixable tried 6 times.

the horn hasn’t been working for weeks now which is dangerous

#137902 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Dodgy touch screens aren’t just confined to french cars, it seems to be a common problem among all makes, had nothing but problems with my seat that never got fixed and the dealer refused to replace because it worked occasionally.

#137904 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

100% Vinal just got unlucky sadly

#137924 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

I had one for 9 months and sent it back, had loads of electrical faults. Wipers working on their own in a car park, one morning found all the windows down, screen kept freezing and i found the seats way too hard. Just unlucky i guess as they get really good reviews, although joining a PUG forum i found quite a few people experiencing the window issue, garage tried blaming me for holding the button down on the key which was a load of cobblers but there you go.

----------------------------
    KIA Soul EV First Edition
    Scale modeller in my spare time

#137926 Reply
    comfortablynumb
    Participant

In that blue they come in I think they are the nicest looking SUV on the road but I just can’t get past French.

#137939 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

In that blue they come in I think they are the nicest looking SUV on the road but I just can’t get past French.

Ah, Peugeot ‘Vertigo Blue’. A gorgeous colour indeed. I think the new 2008 in that colour looks stunning and is by far the best looking small crossover/SUV on the road. Peugeot’s designers are way ahead of most other car designers these days. They’ve really upped the interiors too with both the design & the quality of materials used.

I’ve had a Citroen C2 VTR and a DS3 on the scheme. Both cars were excellent and the DS3 in particular – to this day – was my favourite car I’d owned. Neither had a single problem in the 3-years of ownership.

One thing the French do know how to do is small hatchbacks. So much so, that tomorrow morning I have an appointment to order the new 208 GT as my next car. I did think the ‘Vertigo Blue’ looks lovely… … … but as far as the 208 GT goes, it just has to be in ‘Faro Yellow’ !

#137961 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

I’m really rooting for brands like Peugeot and Hyundai, they’re doing so well with the design inside and out, with time their tech will get better and engines too, the VW group need to seriously wake up before they lose more market share

#137992 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

I’m really rooting for brands like Peugeot and Hyundai, they’re doing so well with the design inside and out, with time their tech will get better and engines too, the VW group need to seriously wake up before they lose more market share

Very true SUVGuy.

Take a look at the new 208 and 2008 on any YouTube review video & see what reviewers say about the interiors & the quality of them these days. They are way above what they used to be in days of old. Same goes for Peugeot’s latest award winning 1.2 engines. Looks are subjective of course – but the new 208 and 2008 are both superb, modern-looking & stylish cars that leave many other manufacturer’s design efforts in the ‘yawn’ and ‘dullfest’ category!

#137997 Reply
    Karen

I’ve just given up my 3008. I loved my petrol GT Line (unfortunately discontinued). It was roomy, cabin design was very user friendly, had great spec, economical & had very few issues over the 3 years. Thankfully TomTom is now automatically included – I will say that the previous satnav was pretty poor.

Remodelled 3008 coming looks very attractive. The only reason I looked elsewhere was because the spec I was looking for same as GT Line would mean going up a model or add lots to the Allure. Was sad to see it go as it was a head turner 3 years ago.

#138005 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Karen what did you order if you don’t mind me asking

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Peugeot 3008
Your information: