Our new Mini Clubman Cooper S Exclusive.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #130657 Reply
    Shaine

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #130658 Reply
    Shaine

#130659 Reply
    Shaine

Picked this up on 25th. Lovely car!

#130660 Reply
    Ian M

Really lovely looking especially that interior

#130661 Reply
    Georgie

A lovely looking bundle of fun, Shaine.  It’s the first one I’ve seen ‘in the flesh’ with they grey roof and mirrors option and the light leather sets it off nicely.  Have fun. 🙂

#130665 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Very nice Shaine.

#130669 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Looking good

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#130671 Reply
    Aygo1991

Beautiful looking car, Shaine, especially that reddish-copper colour. The interior looks very contemporary and modern. What engine is powering your new car?

#130672 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Have fun nothing like a new car

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#130676 Reply
    Tharg

Cracking looker, Shaine. That colour scheme really works. Makes me wonder whether I did the right thing by getting the 3-door Cooper S.

#130680 Reply
    Harry

Thats lovely. Im coming to the end of my 3 years with the Clubman Cooper S. Loved it

#130681 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Shaine what was the advance payment ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#130694 Reply
    Shaine

Thanks folks, it’s the 2.0 turbo cooper S. Advance payment was £2149 but got £500 off from Chandler’s Mini. My wife chose the colours and it works very well we think. The colour is Indian summer red.

#130734 Reply
    Tharg

Shaine – does yours have the bonkers vroomy-noise generator playing through stereo? Does it annoy you? It does me. Turning  it off seems very complicated.

#130750 Reply
    Shaine

Tharg yes it does have the sound generator, it doesn’t overly bother me but the car would sound fine without it imo. When you start up from cold it sounds quite good for a standard car with its little flare of revs.

#130751 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Please keep us informed of the mpg

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#130752 Reply
    Shaine

Menorca Mike its showing 41mpg average at the moment as breaking it in gently but it should be good for high 30s I reckon if you don’t lead boot it all the time! Done around 200 miles in it so far.

#130805 Reply
    Tharg

Shaine – thanks for that. I suppose I’m getting used to the vroomy noises. Would still prefer to hear the actual engine sounds rather than some computer programmer’s idea of what it should be. Found short-term answer anyway – turn hearing aids off! This makes the hard suspension better too – without the engine noise, the car seems to ride more comfortably!

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Our new Mini Clubman Cooper S Exclusive.
Your information: