Ordering of New Car

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week ago by Loulou1.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #147163 Reply
    Loulou1

With all the talk of cars being removed from the scheme, can I ask if you have placed an order for a car and it’s been approved and ordered and PIN number etc received.

is you car then safe in terms that you will eventually get the car ordered, or can the order be cancelled.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147166 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

In theory, your car is safe and you’ll get it eventually.

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#147167 Reply
    Leslie Ingley

As long as you’re license as not got too many points on it

#147168 Reply
    Mrfunky

I hope so my car is on order lol

#147171 Reply
    Kev

Once car is on order and approved,this will be delivered when at dealers and the AP will remain the same no matter how long it takes,even if car is removed from scheme you will still get the car no need to worry

#147179 Reply
    Loulou1

Thankyou to everyone who responded, and the info/views

#147229 Reply
    Karenj

Hmm. I ordered my Mitsubishi outlandwr one and was told us get an update and a delivery date in Friday 30th. They said it was in stock just needed to be delivered to the dealer and is have it in two weeks. No phone call Friday (granted it was the end of the month so busy I’m sure) . No phone call Saturday phone call and message left with dealer Saturday not returned. I’m starting to wonder if I’m one of the people whose choice suddenly disappears off to a private or commercial lease person. There’s not many outlanders left do not impossible. Dunno.

#147247 Reply
    Loulou1

Hope you get this sorted out after the bank holiday…

I have been a Motability customer since 1996 and this is the first time I have gone to order a new car , and told sorry we cannot order you a Automatic in any of the cars you are interested in, as it from previous stock cars only and we have none anywhere.. I felt as if I was being penalised for only be able to drive an automatic, I was even asked if I actually need an automatic or was it just my preference..

I went to another dealership   and opted for a  different make of car and have been able to order an automatic albeit with a lead time of 3-4 months…

Keeping my fingers  crossed

#147349 Reply
    Karenj

I take it all back !!! My car arrived at the dealer this morning!. One week after ordering. I pick it up on the 11th.  Granted i took an in stick car and just went with what colour was available as for me the main thing was the actual car and model and the comfort.  Mitsubishi outlander PHEV dynamic Atlantic grey no extras.

#147350 Reply
    Karenj

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wish I knew how to edit posts</p>

#147355 Reply
    Loulou1

That’s brilliant news…

Happy Motoring !

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Ordering of New Car
Your information: