Ordered a New Citroën C4 Shine Plus

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147792 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I have ordered a New CItroën C4 1.2 130 EAT8 Shine Plus In Red to replace my C4 Cactus 1.2 110 EAT6 Flair.

could have had one straight away if I went for the Sense Plus at £295 but the Shine Plus you get a lot for £795. I have never spent this much in 16 years of being on the Scheme but it’s a too good of an offer to miss.

It will look like this C4 but my car the silver trim around the fog lamps will be red.

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #168241 Reply
    Lee Bengough

On the 6th May I ordered a 1.2 130 EAT8 Shine Plus in Red with red fog lamp surrounds.

a couple days later I decided to pay the extra for the 1.2 155 EAT8 Shine Plus in Red.

a few hours later my dealer rang me and said if I was a willing to have the silver fog lamp inserts instead there was one due into the country that week otherwise I’d be looking at September for a Factory order.

So I obviously snapped their arm off and said yes I’ll have it.

it arrived at my dealer on 14th May. I took delivery on the 28th May as it had to have adaptions fitted.

#168254 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Lovely car Lee, these are currently on my early shortlist for next year’s replacement. I’m interested to know if you found much difference access wise (hopefully easier) than the Cactus? I liked the Cactus but found both seat and roof too low for everyday use. I’m hoping the C4 brings an improvement.

#168386 Reply
    jono

Had my Citroen Shine now for three weeks most comfortable car i have ever driven, over 300 miles done and mpg in the mid 40s. Easy to get in and out of and takes my Transport wheelchair at a pinch.Ordered from Arnold Clark Glasgow on the 27th. of July and picked up on the 9th.of October.

#170008 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Had it washed yesterday I’m so glad I went for the red.

@Jono nice car same colour as my sisters.

#170011 Reply
    Jono

Lov👍ely in red too.

#170014 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Cheers Jono.

how you getting along with yours?

#170021 Reply
    Jono

Really well. Had my first long run through to Edinburgh last week for a three cylinder zipped along at a great pace. Very frugal on the gas average about 46 best shown yet. Not had to fill since collected. Still showing over half a tank seats are amazing more room than could imagine this car will do me nicely.. 

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
Reply To: Ordered a New Citroën C4 Shine Plus
Your information: