Ordered a New Citroën C4 Shine Plus

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147792 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I have ordered a New CItroën C4 1.2 130 EAT8 Shine Plus In Red to replace my C4 Cactus 1.2 110 EAT6 Flair.

could have had one straight away if I went for the Sense Plus at £295 but the Shine Plus you get a lot for £795. I have never spent this much in 16 years of being on the Scheme but it’s a too good of an offer to miss.

It will look like this C4 but my car the silver trim around the fog lamps will be red.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147795 Reply
    Des

Nice, also those seats look mighty comfortable.

#147804 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Looks fab

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#147806 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Lee, I completely admire your (family) loyalty to Citroen. This will be the most comfortable and possibly best looking of your collection. The C4 is such a great car, and looks ten times better in the flesh than any photograph. Great engine and Gearbox combination too. Three years happy motoring. Enjoy.

#147810 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Looks great Lee. I have fond memories of the Citroen’s I’ve had on the scheme over the years. They never missed a beat and I loved their quirky looks!

Looking forward to seeing photos when you finally take delivery.

#147811 Reply
    Richard

I’ve always loved Citroen. We have an electric kids DS from way back in the day.

I’ve always loved them wanted a BX but never got one, ended up with an XM for awhile was like driving a sofa.

Bought a Used ZX for £250 for the wife to learn in in early 2000s & that was an awesome little car till an idiot in a motorbike destroyed it, still he got his in court.

Wish I could’ve gone for a Citroen myself but just nothing really suitable as going for an EV but if not citroen would’ve been top of my list.

Love the Spacetourer too such a roomy mpv & comfortable & pretty.

Congrats I’m sure you’ll love it

#147824 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Thank you for the lovely comments all.

Ive decided to upgrade to the 155BHP at £1,195. My mam is lending me the extra so I thought why not.

Its going to be a factory order as there none in the country nor the 130bin Shine Plus anyway.

#147832 Reply
    Lee Bengough

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good news dealer rang me this afternoon there a 1.2 155 Shine Plus EAT8 in red due to come into the country anytime now but has silver trim around the fog lamps if I wanted to stick to my original order could be looking around September Mark so I said yes of course I’ll have it.</p>

#147859 Reply
    Lee Bengough

My Car history for those that don’t know. Some that do know I am a Citroën Nut.

first one I had was on the scheme 16 years ago.

05 C3 1.6i 16v Exclusive SensoDrive Nil AP

08 C2 1.6i 16v VTR SensoDrive £95 AP

11 C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto Nil AP but paid £100 for 17 inch alloy wheels upgrade and £160 for Auto Lights and wipers with auto dimming mirror.

14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi 120 Exclusive EGS6 £195 AP but paid also £210 for the black pack which consisted of glossy black bumpers and 17 inch alloy wheels.

19 C4 Cactus 1.2 110 Flair EAT6 Nil AP But paid £100 for black alloy wheels.

fairplay to the Cactus when I had it in March 2019 it was great but obviously things changed in those 2 years. I will miss the glass roof mind when it goes mind but I’m sure this New C4 will make up for it.

#147863 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

That’s great news Lee. Can’t wait to see some photos when you get it. Fantastic looking cars with all the kit you could ever need.

#147873 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Love Citroen, they make some funky cars and all the range look good, no other car maker comes close to the comfort of their cars.

#148141 Reply
    Lee Bengough

My new car has arrivied. I’m picking it up on the 28th May as the adaption company can’t get it in until 25th.

so glad I went for the 155 as the 130 model looking at September for delivery.

#148158 Reply
    Landyman

Never looked at Citroën before as I’m not a fan of French cars but that looks really stylish and comfortable, love the the rear-end. Definitely worth a look.

That’s why forums like this are so good, it opens your eyes to car’s that you would normally wouldn’t consider.

#148161 Reply
    Paul

Looks cool Lee, don’t soppose she has electric seats by any chance…..

#148164 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

That’s a great looking car and one of the best colours imo

#148165 Reply
    Paul

Did you not fancy going all electric then Lee…

#148175 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Thank you for the lovely comments it is a lovely car and such a great ap on them as well.

Paul on Shine Plus Models you can specify drovers Electric Seat for £150 cost option that brings the massage option as well. But I’d say that would definitely be a Factory build car when ordering.

as for Electric funny enough my dealer doing a offer now at the moment on the ë-C4 shine for £395 but I haven’t a drive and where I live there isn’t any chargers at the moment. And with autism I’d be having range anxiety. With Petrol I have this thing not to let it drop below half a tank lol.

when things are more progressed on a few times when hopefully the local Morrison’s will Have chargers.

#148176 Reply
    Lee Bengough
    #148177 Reply
    Lee Bengough

heated seats is standard on Shine Plus though Paul if you want a heated steering wheel it’s an extra £50.

#148200 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I’ve had 2 Citroens in the past a C6 and DS3. Both were fantastic cars and I can understand why people stick with the brand.

#148213 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

I’ve had 2 Citroens in the past a C6 and DS3. Both were fantastic cars and I can understand why people stick with the brand.

Amen to that. Loved my DS3 on the scheme when they very first came out. I still think they look terrific all these years on.

#148219 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Wow Elliot you had a C6. Lovely cars they are. I’ve never sat in one unfortunately. A Vicar bought my Dealers Demo back in 2006 as a retirement present to himself.

#148295 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Wow Elliot you had a C6. Lovely cars they are. I’ve never sat in one unfortunately. A Vicar bought my Dealers Demo back in 2006 as a retirement present to himself.

The C6 was an incredible car. I had the top of the range one as a company car. It had a 2.9l V6 diesel engine which was so quiet. The rear seats reclined and were heated too.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Ordered a New Citroën C4 Shine Plus
Your information: