Order completed (Citroën C5 Aircross)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72222 Reply

Mr P

Exciting times, just completed order for new car , 12 weeks delivery ( fingers crossed)!

C5 Aircross Flair Plus

1.6 Petrol EAT8 Auto 180 bhp

Platinum Grey with Black Perla roof

Silver Anodised Pack ( replacing the red in photo above)

Grip Control with 18’’ Swirl Alloy Wheels with snow and mud tyres

Metropolitan Grey Interior ( leather/ cloth)

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72282 Reply

fwipperie
    Participant

This looks a cracking car.

#72283 Reply

Trev

If anyone watches or has access to amazon video prime, on The grand Tour they ‘test drove’…. and i use that term ever-so lightly the C3 aircross this week. It came across very well….. well it did pull a 13,000 ton car transporter ship!

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#72290 Reply

Mick

Mr P, do you have to inform Motability about the extras added ?

#72292 Reply

Mr P

@mick, no all done with the salesman in the showroom. We gave him the details of spec we wanted. He placed the order, let us choose our car registration. We pay the AP/Option extra when we collect the car, he gave us a copy of the order at the end of the meeting and will be in touch nearer the time.

We had to take a copy of the entitlement letter, drivers license of named drivers. Also inform him of any penalties or insurance claims over last 5 years.

#72298 Reply

Mick

Thanks once again, as you can see it’s my first car so glad of any info I can get. That’s the brilliance of sites like this

#72299 Reply

Mr P

@mick, no problem, pleased to help where I can. Hope you like the C5 as much as us. Best of luck tomorrow 👍🏻👍🏻

#72354 Reply

Mick

Mr P, just back from ordering, now like you it’s all about the waiting time now.

#72357 Reply

Trev

Congratulations Mick

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#72358 Reply

Mr P

@ Mick, well done, what did you go for? What delivery time was you given?

#72359 Reply

Mick

Same as you except for grip control. Gave us an approximate delivery date of 30 June.

#72360 Reply

Mr P

…hopefully, we get them on time (fingers crossed) 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

#72362 Reply

NIK69

Did you get a motability grant for this vehicle?

#72364 Reply

Mr P

@NIK69, can you please explain ‘ Motability grant’ further?

#72378 Reply

Robert

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Just read the Top Gear review, from what they’re saying you can only get the 1.6 & 2.0 as automatic’s so don’t go looking for these in manuals.</p>

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
Reply To: Order completed (Citroën C5 Aircross)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: