Online account ordering

• Creator
    Topic
    geord
    Participant

I completed my online application so it says all I need is my driving license and CRN/NI number to order in dealership. Has anyone had experience of this way of ordering a new car?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Ordered mine last month, did most online, was dead easy at the garage, didn’t take long, by the time I got home the order had been accepted on mota site.

Bz4x fwd vision in silver

kezo
        Participant

Ordered mine last month, did most online, was dead easy at the garage, didn’t take long, by the time I got home the order had been accepted on mota site.

Did you have to sign anything at the dealership?

Participant

No didn’t sign anything, gave me a copy of the order, that’s all I got.

Bz4x fwd vision in silver

Participant

Very similar here – started my application online, dealer rep asked for National Insurance No and drivers licence. Got an email on my phone while I was still sitting at the desk confirming both the dealer and motability acceptance.

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Badwolfe
              Participant

I had pretty much the same experience as Vinnie.

Did all the initial stuff online before I went to the dealership then booked an appointment and ordered my first Motability car last month.

By the time I got home my online account was showing the order as accepted and the details of what car I had chosen was showing on my account along with dealership details and contact numbers

Tiny tim
                Participant

I sent my Driving licence via email and other docs to dealer and you may know went really smoothly and when car was at dealers they delivered very happy.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.