on order 2021 Mercedes car

• Creator
    Topic
  • #175070 Reply
    Micky

Hi has anyone that placed an order for mercedes CLA when it was on scheme in 2021 had a car order honoured or even delivered ,or a date in 2022 it approx will be delivered ????

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #175339 Reply
    struth
    Participant

Update 25/1/22 Well ,I decided to post a review about group 1 mercedes, a polite but honest review , I phoned dealership today got an emediate put through to my dealer, he saw the review understood my frustrations in waiting, explained how he trys but has little information to pass on, this prompted him to search availability and he found a car which exactly fitted with what I had ordered, where the car is I’m not sure but built finished , he emailed mercedes explaining he has customer motability been waiting 8 months he has been patient out of frustration he has now posted a review which could impact on mercedes customer relations, as this car is an exact car of which I ordered, & he said it could be the car you ordered ??, He said could be your car ??. So he has asked them to send it to my dealership for me march 2022, thus keep customers happy ,the answer could be no ,but I hope they agree & send it through,for me to collect,?? Watch this space .

sounds promising..

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#175346 Reply
    Micky

I think now  my dealer and others have had bad time as well  as us customers waiting now , dealers need to keep in touch with customers ,just to reassure them not egnore us .

Well I’m hoping it’s confirmed my car is on track for march delivery ?, That would of been 10 month wait.

#175354 Reply
    Micky

Report on TV tonight used cars as we all know more expensive some increased by 30% ?

#176771 Reply
    Micky

Update 9/2/22

Well it seems to be yet another cockup ,the car which dealer found said was my car reserved it BUT  he lost it said computer glitch car has gone to another dealership, ????.

Latest idea from him found car zeebrugger almost same as my order, has tried to reserve it then swap for lost red car reserved previously ,on & on & on.

All together waited 10 months ,I do not think mercedes want to honour motability car orders placed when cars where on scheme & orders accepted by mercedes, my dealer has said he can’t keep spending all this the on  my car ,what car ,??? I think  mercedes benz have no interest in supporting motability ,this has been my Experiance , they now left scheme ,I have waited patiently politely ,and do not know if I  will get the car ,or ,if the order will be honoured, if mercedes have any interest in it now ,10 months from placing order 8 months from order accepted, little choice of estates on scheme , I suppose have keep present car as long as can, what a mess, whole Experiance has been depressing,

This latest idea from mercedes dealer, BELIEVE EVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.

#176802 Reply
    72 dudes

Sounds like your dealer is bending over backwards to try and get you a car.

Either be patient and eventually get a Mercedes, which nobody else will be currently able to order, or cancel it and wait another 6 months + for something else you don’t really want.

Nobody is getting cars of any make quickly any time soon.

#176814 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Sounds like your dealer is bending over backwards to try and get you a car. Either be patient and eventually get a Mercedes, which nobody else will be currently able to order, or cancel it and wait another 6 months + for something else you don’t really want. Nobody is getting cars of any make quickly any time soon.

Very wise words 72 dudes. As you say, there are just two options, one of which many people would be very glad of. Unfortunately, ranting about it regularly on multiple threads achieves nothing other than raised blood pressure!

#176817 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>By nature I am impatient. However I have learned from experience that sometimes there is nothing we can do to speed up certain things and I now take a more pragmatic and relaxed view. In the end it’s usually worth the wait. With a plethora of posts about MB, perhaps the wait will be worthwhile, considering that the other options are limited and almost without exception carry long waiting times. VW are quoting a year for the ID.3 & 4 but in reality it is closer to 18 months, Skoda 12+ for the Enyaq, and so on. Ford 8 months etc….</p>

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by fwippers.
    #176827 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I think that the other risk of constantly chasing a Mercedes dealer, especially if they aren’t entirely clear what they are being asked to do that they aren’t doing already, is that they will lose patience and say “I’m afraid that Mercedes no longer supports Motability and we can no longer get the car”.

Personally, if I hadn’t received something concrete that the car had definitely been ordered after a few months, I would have cancelled and started again. The worst scenario would be cancelling a live order after all this time though, especially as there is nothing comparable left on the scheme and you’d be paying more for less.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Glos Guy.
    #176833 Reply
    struth
    Participant

if youve been waiting for so long you’d be as well seeing it out. starting again will take as long again

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#176845 Reply
    Paul

..Im sure the merc would arrive  sooner, than placing a fresh order for something else now anyhow.

As Glosguy said  “paying more for less”

You dont wanna spend the next lease with “if only i waited” ringing in your head.

#179157 Reply
    Micky

Ok outcome ,got a car today I’m pleased to of got a car at last after 9 months, dealer has tried his best, car I ordered was nicked I’m told by another dealership, this car close but

NO power seats

NO power tailgate

NO augmentive satnav

NO adjustment adv payment.

Paid  for premium plus spec not got all of it, well that’s life at least I’ve ended up with car in chosen colour. I think dealerships try, but  mercedes not bothered with motability customers ,honouring orders now they not on scheme, dealer tried his best.

Stay safe if your waiting I do wish you success.

#179158 Reply
    garry
    Participant

Enjoy your new car 😀

#179161 Reply
    Micky

Thankyou Garry ,I’m also told by dealership I’m as other people have items missing that where  ordered paid for to save on chips which have been used for s class more expensive mercedes  models, not sure if I would choose mercedes again ?.

#179175 Reply
    ajn

Congrats on the new Merc Micky, pics are always great IMO,..

#180904 Reply
    Micky

Thankyou ajn

#180909 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

A picture is worth a thousand words.

#180999 Reply
    Micky

👍

#181005 Reply
    ajn

stay safe 👍👍

#181035 Reply
    Micky

Lol you too ajn

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
Reply To: on order 2021 Mercedes car
Your information: