Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 312 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #102210 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Paul it sure is worth it, three hours each way is a pleasant drive and only doing it once is a bonus.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#102252 Reply
    Waqas

Beau do you have the email address for the person who offered the discount. JCT600 also sell the SEAT Areca which I’m after and wanted to know if the person can tell me if they had any offers.

Pentagon in Nottingham are offering £250 off SEAT fyi.

#102255 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

Beau do you have the email address for the person who offered the discount. JCT600 also sell the SEAT Areca which I’m after and wanted to know if the person can tell me if they had any offers. Pentagon in Nottingham are offering £250 off SEAT fyi.

Pentagon had this offer since Sept when I looked. Rang jct600 then and they could only maybe Knock £100 off. Which is nearest to you?

#102257 Reply
    Waqas

In Derby so Sheffield would be closest but tried calling and their rep isn’t available. Would defo grab the Ateca if I could get £350 off. That be a bargain.

Narrowed cars down to the VW T Cross and Ateca but Ateca is cheaper with more bells and whistles.

#102258 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

In Derby so Sheffield would be closest but tried calling and their rep isn’t available. Would defo grab the Ateca if I could get £350 off. That be a bargain. Narrowed cars down to the VW T Cross and Ateca but Ateca is cheaper with more bells and whistles.

Strange thought Nottingham would be the closest. Up A52 and it’s there in Beeston.

You need to talk to Simon Field. He was my contact. Remember to either take a photocopy of the offer or email. He would want to see it.

Ateca is a nice car, T cross being newish might have longer delivery time due to demand.

If you went for ateca what engine and trim would you go for?

#102260 Reply
    Waqas

Nottingham is closer but if JCT offered more then I’d go to them. Derby would offer nothing which is a shame.

Is SimonField from pentagon Nottingham or JCT in Sheffield and what discount did you get Wazza?

Tend

#102262 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

Nottingham is closer but if JCT offered more then I’d go to them. Derby would offer nothing which is a shame. Is SimonField from pentagon Nottingham or JCT in Sheffield and what discount did you get Wazza? Tend

Nottingham. 250 was on offer.

#102263 Reply
    Waqas

Need to get the inner 25 engine option as my brother will be driving me around too.

The car is the

SEAT ATECA DIESEL ESTATE 1.6 TDI XCELLENCE LUX [EZ] 5DR DSG

#102266 Reply
    Wazza
    Participant

Need to get the inner 25 engine option as my brother will be driving me around too. The car is the SEAT ATECA DIESEL ESTATE 1.6 TDI XCELLENCE LUX [EZ] 5DR DSG

What colour? White? Trust me you will never regret this choice. Full of gizmos. Delivery should be ok. Mine was ready before the lease finished.

Can’t fault the service I got from Simon. He would reply to my emails quick.

I am in a similar position. Need to be for under 25 for my offspring to drive.

#102272 Reply
    Beau

Yes, its JCT600 Newark

It’s the motability manager Jack Preston.

Jack.preston@JCT600.co.uk

#102282 Reply
    Waqas

Thanks Beau, will let you guys know what I hear.

#102403 Reply
    Waqas

JCT can offer £250 off SEAT.

#102419 Reply
    Jeff Schofield

Hi does anyone know of any offers for a Seat Arona? But would need to be in East Anglia. Many thanks

#102443 Reply
    Superfly

Just ordered a Renault Kadjar S Edition AP £295, But Renault Manchester (Charlotte) are letting me have any colour for free, plus free mats and fuel!  Not bad as Colours can be upto £650!

#102773 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

#102826 Reply
    Keith

#102828 Reply
    Keith

Happy new year all…🥳

Thoughts on this type of lease please in comparison to the current Motability option 🤔

#102830 Reply
    Macca

If it doesn’t include insurance, maintenance and tyres then its not comparible to motability.

But, if thats the car you want, its not on motability, and you’re happy to fund those costs then yes its an option, but it becomes more about the car rather than the finanicial competitiveness.

Depends what you want really

#102906 Reply
    Jack

Mercedes CLA 500 off at Stratstone…does anyone know if it’s off all models or just the base 180.

Rang one dealer who seems to think it’s just the one.

#102933 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Their site says

Mercedes-Benz CLA Class CLA 180 AMG Line 4dr Tip Auto 2019
    EXCLUSIVE OFFER >> Mercedes-Benz Motability CLA from £1,999 Advanced Payment

So it looks like the only option.

#102934 Reply
    Debs

Had a look at the new Evoque, really like it,  but to get any spec, auto, metallic and maintenance included, the price shoots up.

But as  Macca says, if that is the model you want, then the cost may be worth it to you

#102973 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Jack this may be of interest.

Mercedes-Benz of Chelmsford

Mercedes-Benz – £500 Advance Payment contribution (or Cashback) with all new Mercedes-Benz Motability cars ordered at Mercedes Benz of Chelmsford.

For more information contact Robbie McLaren or call 01245 932106.

#103000 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Volvo cars Cardiff, Volvo – Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 R-Design – £499 Advance Payment (Was £799).

#103115 Reply
    FB

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Any Audi cash back offers anyone is aware off. It is for the Audi A4 STronic which has a very high AP. Thank you

#103122 Reply
    Brydo

Had a search FB but cant find any, sorry.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 312 total)
Reply To: Offers – Post any Deals you find here…
Your information: