Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

This topic contains 142 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  simono 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 17 replies - 126 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #95519 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Good morning. Does anyone know of a current price reduction on the BMW i3? Prices start from £2000. I live in Milton Keynes and will be happy to travel. Thank you. Rob

Try:

BMW Partridge of Hampshire offering discount up to £500 discount 02380 080 651. https://www.partridgebmwoffers.co.uk/motability/

#95521 Reply

Rob

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

‘These guys are not offering a discount on the BMW i3.

I will keep looking.

Rob

#96177 Reply

Phantom

Ordered the Volvo XC40 T3 R-Design, petrol, auto from Marshalls Volvo with a dealer contribution of £500 bringing the AP down to £799. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until March for delivery!

#96186 Reply

brydo

Phantom the time will fly by and what a deal for a great car, send us some photos when you get it. What colour did you go for, and did you get any of the packs?

#96203 Reply

Phantom

Brydo, ordered it in Thunder Grey.  Didn’t order any of the packs as the standard spec on the R-Design meets all my requirements.

#96204 Reply

daveblue
    Participant

Is it me but how did us disabled get on when we used to have only the plastic blue pig as transport which was the most uncomfortable car to drive now we have so more choice and i know seats can be either good or not so good but holy moly does it seem a wee bit ungrateful when people are never satisfied and motability could and have even said to me is the scheme right for you which did annoy me at the time but i just go and again look at that blue pig and think i am grateful.

#96210 Reply

brydo

Phantom sounds very nice, the xc40 is at the top of our list and we will be looking very seriously next year.

#97138 Reply

John Cooper

Does anybody know which BMW dealers offer discount on the X1

#97213 Reply

BMW Heathrow
    Participant

Hello

This is Chris and Taylor from BMW Berry

we have a fantastic offer on a new X2 that is in our showroom that currently has £250 off the advance payment!

Please give us a call on 01895 433999 to Discuss !

If the X2 is not what your after still give us a call and we can discuss what car you would like and what options are available for you!

Chris and Taylor

From BMW Berry

#97432 Reply

martino

hi Phantom

i just called Marshalls Volvo to see about ordering xc40 and ask the motability person raj about £500 dealer contribution was told no they  are not offering anything this year i mentioned this form still no joy

can you help

thanks martin

#97568 Reply

crippleddad
    Participant

Just collected my r design pro t4 XC40, it’s a beauty, got an unexpected £500 off as i mentioned the advert placed here, so with my hopefully good condition bonus (£500?) it only cost me £100 🙂

Rybrook Warrington btw.

#97573 Reply

POPS

Congratulations. It sounds really nice, send us some pics if you can.

#97577 Reply

Brydo

What a result, green with envy lol.

#97590 Reply

JS

Well done @crippleddad, and the good news is the GCB is £600 for a full 3 year term.

#97593 Reply

martino

i asked taggarts volvo in  glasgow for a dealer contribution of £500 and was told no as motability set the price and they cant offer anything

#97596 Reply

crippleddad
    Participant

Should say £1000, not 100. I wish, was £2000 i think, so thanks for telling me its £600, my old car is immaculate apart from a small tear on the driver’s seat in the leather. I believe it’s in good condition, total price could be £900!

#98462 Reply

simono

Note that Johnsons £500 discount on XC40 AP’s has just been reduced to £100 across the Motability range.  Its published on their website. I can only assume that they’ve met their target!

Viewing 17 replies - 126 through 142 (of 142 total)
Reply To: Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: