Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

This topic contains 142 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  simono 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #93245 Reply

John

Just to let you know that Taggarts Volvo Hillington Glasgow do not give any discount on options.

I’ve been a motability customer for 30 years and loyal customer of 9 years with Taggarts Volvo having had 3 cars in a row with them,

I went in to their garage yesterday to order XC40 r design AWD and was ordering options worth £4450.

i asked what discount they could do and they said none,I explained that I was given a 10% discount with my current car 3 years ago but the previous motability guy has retired and taggarts have now relocated to a fancy new showroom in Hillington.

needless to say I told them I’m not ordering with them.

I’m so disappointed with them

#93263 Reply

brydo

John I got £600 off my xc60 4 years ago from taggarts Motherwell, another dealer in Stirling, I think, was doing the same and they matched it. The  hillington showroom is a bit of a treck for me and the Motherwell branch is closed down. I will be looking to get the xc40 hybrid when it comes on but will definitely be giving Hillingdon a miss.

#93328 Reply

John

Thanks for replying Brydo,

I got £200 discount off £2000 options on my XC60 3 years ago.

I’ve extended my lease as I’m struggling to find a car to match the XC60.

Cheers

#93344 Reply

brydo

I’m the same john its a great car. I’ve extended until end of next year, fingers crossed that something we like is on then.

#93384 Reply

Kev

Xc60 d5 lux nav is the best overall motability car I’ve had.

#93399 Reply

paulhelliwell
    #93413 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

for anyone in Northen Ireland:

Tuscon connect s nil AP and they are paying a £1000 cashback

https://www.saltmarine.com/motability-offers/hyundai-tucson/?fbclid=IwAR0Xydq-P1i_LnHUAlr8hRWwQZxAK_jQC2T1dgnfiXrpFiVs_vl_mRS9up4

#93417 Reply

brydo

This could be a trend, anyone thinking of a Tucson should contact their local dealer and see if they can match it.

#94340 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Well after having a few days away, my little algorithm is finding a few more deals:

This time Inchcape (aka Cooper Mini) are offering £500 cashback on any mini until 30/31st December 2019

Branches in York Malton, Middlesbrough, Durham and Boldon Tyne & Weir:

https://www.inchcape.co.uk/offers/mini-motability-offers/

They are obviously playing catch-up with Stratstone Mini who have similar offers.

#94341 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Various offers on Nissan Motability vehicles and upto £249 cashback on some Motability vehicles ordered and delivered by 23rd December 2019 at Sandicliffe Nissan Loughborough and Nottingham.

See the following webpage for details:

https://www.sandicliffe.co.uk/nissan/motability

#94343 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

If you fancy an automatic Ford Ecosport, then Furrows of Telford, Shrewsbury & Oswestry are offering the following on the Ford Ecosport Automatics

£200 CASHBACK available on the Titanium Auto

£250 CASHBACK on the ST-Line Auto

Applications must be made with participating dealers between 1 October and 31 December 2019

https://www.furrows.co.uk/ford/car-offers/ecosport-motability/

#94346 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

BigDave,

Any deals on the Peugeot 5008 your algorithm can find?  🙂

#94347 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

BigDave, Any deals on the Peugeot 5008 your algorithm can find? ?

The only one I can pull up is Marshalls Peugeot of Cambridge, Peterborough and St Neots who are offering £100 cashback on Peugeot Motability registrations by the end of the year (31st December 2019):

https://www.marshall.co.uk/peugeot/motability-offers/

#94350 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

your a star, thanks so much

#94353 Reply

brydo

Remember guys use Dave’s great work as a basis to maybe eke a little more out of them, they have shown by their advert they are willing to do a deal, don’t be afraid to ask for some more.

Dave I think your doing a great job and it should be appreciated regularly. Yourself and James save people hours of searching and you should be applauded.

#94390 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

Amen to that

#94490 Reply

Brook Campbell

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Called into Audi Canterbury yesterday and was told if I take delivery before Christmas I can get £150 cashback on the A3 and £250 cashback on the Q2.</p>
    Factory orders are looking at 2nd week in December.

#94509 Reply

Susan

Hi. There is a post earlier on this site with a garage in Solihull offering £500 off the AP on this car. I showed this to the Volvo garage in Yorkshire. They also offered no discount on over £4000 of extras but agreed to match the £500 AP reduction . This offer ends today . So I got a good deal in the end. 3 months delivery on the car though so a long wait but hopefully worth it

#94510 Reply

Susan

I really want to thank you for this post. My local garage on Yorkshire was offering no discount on this car even when ordering over£4000 of extras. I showed them this and they matched it. £500 discount .

#94514 Reply

Brydo

Great news Susan that’s a result and just in time for Christmas ?

#94623 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

For Motability customers over the water in Northern Ireland, Charles Hurst Peugeot in Belfast are offering the following on certain Peugeot vehicles registered before 31st December 2019:

£300 cashback on the Peugeot 2008 Allure Premium

https://www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/peugeot/motability/2008-suv/

also, rather bizzarely a ‘complimentary 18″ Detroit Alloy Wheel Upgrade’ on the 5008 SUV Active PureTech 130:

https://www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/peugeot/motability/5008-suv/

#94629 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Partridge mini in Hampshire have also jumped on the £500 off AP on listed below Motability 3 door Mini’s for orders placed until 31st December 2019.

As it is money off the AP, it is not such a good offer for WPMS recipients as the savings would be negligible.

MINI Hatch 3-Door on Motability

Mini Offers

#94712 Reply

Macca

Interesting deal popped up today for anyone thinking of a Hyundai Tucson in the vicinity of this dealer :

“For almost twenty years Motorfair Hyundai have been delivering a top quality service to Hyundai drivers in the Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull areas of the West Midlands. 

Hyundai – Special offers on selected new Hyundai Motability cars.

Hyundai Tuscan 1.6 S Connect SUV – £0 Advance Payment and £99 Motability Cashback.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hyundai Tuscan 1.6 177 N Line SUV – £999 Advance Payment and £99 Motability Cashback.</p>
    Motorfair will also supply the vehicle with a set of Hyundai car mats and a full tank of fuel on handover. Vehicles must be ordered and registered by 31 December 2019. “

#95405 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Arnold Clark Mazda (Nationwide) are offering a £200 ‘dealer contribution’ off the AP of the Mazda 3  at participating dealers only,  for vehicles registered before 31st December 2019 only.

https://www.arnoldclark-mazda.co.uk/motability-offers/all-new-mazda3/

For attn of WPMS recipients – this isn’t too good a deal on WPMS as most of the Mazda 3 range is nil AP in any case.  I just wish they would offer cashback instead of ‘dealer contributions’ as it levels the playing field across all allowances used on the scheme.

Dave

#95518 Reply

Rob

Good morning.

Does anyone know of a current price reduction on the BMW i3? Prices start from £2000.

I live in Milton Keynes and will be happy to travel.

Thank you.

Rob

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
Reply To: Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: