Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

This topic contains 143 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Gill hancocK 1 hour, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #84203 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Not sure if this is a typo or just wrong. Evans Halshaw have got the Citroen C5 Aircross 1.2 Flair @ £95 AP.

https://www.evanshalshaw.com/new-cars/citroen/c5-aircross-suv-1-2-puretech-130-flair-5dr-offer/17160/

The issue is that they don’t do a 1.2 on that car only the 1.6 which is £1695 AP on Motability website.

Most likely a mistake but if anyone is interested it might be worth a call, if I could drive a manual I’d be all over it at that price.

#84205 Reply

paulhelliwell

It is on motability site at £95 ap so is correct

#84209 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

So it is Paul, my mistake. I had manuals deselected when I searched.

Still great value though but obviously available from any dealer.

#84562 Reply

Mike

Hi dave, can i just what dealer was it for the mercedes? Thank you

#84575 Reply

Dave h

Mercedes walsall

#84680 Reply

Dave h

Walsall

#84702 Reply

Khan

Ask for Brian at Mercedes-Benz Leeds, he gave me £300 off my AP for a CLA.

I mentioned this forum to him and he was more than happy for you guys to contact him.

#84863 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Sandal BMW Wakefield are offering £400 Cash Back on any Motability order.

https://www.sandalwakefieldbmw.co.uk/news/2019/may/motability-400-cashback/

Now whilst it does say on all orders by 30th June 2019, I went past today and they have big boards outside the front window announcing the £400 off for any car on Motability so it might be worth a phone call just to check the offer has been extended(can’t see them lugging a big billboard in and out every day for nothing)

#84884 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Stratstone have offers across multiple brands, cashback on Mini’s AP discounts on Mercedes etc.

https://www.stratstone.com/motability/all-offers/

#84960 Reply

IANTO

Hi, Anyone know of any deals for CLA 180 near south wales.?

#84979 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

If there’s nothing already on this thread you could try here IANTO;

https://www.motaclarity.co.uk/news/motability-deals

Not sure what you consider “near South Wales” though.

#84984 Reply

dave h
    Participant

Just email dealer and ask for if theres any discount on AP.  I did and was offered £300

#84991 Reply

IANTO

Many thanks WardyGTC. Will look at that site. Cheers

#84997 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@dave h

sorry your posts popped into the spam section, posts going forward should now appear, email me again if you suffer further difficulty.

WMC

#85198 Reply

KingCardinal73
    Participant

Hi can someone explain to me how you get these deals? I’m assuming that if a dealer is offering cash back or other incentive to order i can get that offer even though im a motability customer?

So for example the Skoda Karoq is £199 if a dealer is offering £500 cashback i would pay the £199 then receive the cashback amount plus my good condition payment?

Correct?

Ps what is the good condition payment amount, I’ve seen £250, £500, £650, £750 and £1000 mentioned any links would be great.

Renault Grand Scenic 1.5 dci Dynamic S x2,
    Skoda Yeti 1.6TDI Elegance, Seat Ateca 1.6TDI SE 150,000+ miles of Happy Motoring.

#85201 Reply

mitch
    Participant

you need to clarify with the dealer as some are cashback some are just offset against the ap.

sept 2017 stratstone had an offer of £500 off  but it was off the ap not cashback so if your ap was less than £500 you just got the ap reduced to zero. but if its cashback then its as you say if the ap is less you pocket the difference.

some are dealer exclusive so the stratstone deal was their mini franchise only so it didnt apply to other brands also other mini dealers didnt have the same offer so you may need to travel to a particular dealer to get the discount on the brand you want.

#85202 Reply

mitch
    Participant

good condition bonus payable at the end of a full term lease:

3 years £600

4years £700

5 years £900

#85207 Reply

KingCardinal73
    Participant

thanks for the clarification, all much appreciated. 🙂

Renault Grand Scenic 1.5 dci Dynamic S x2,
    Skoda Yeti 1.6TDI Elegance, Seat Ateca 1.6TDI SE 150,000+ miles of Happy Motoring.

#85303 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Any Toyota dealers offering discounts

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#86365 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

JCT 600   VW Hull offers on all Tiguan and Tiguan Allspace.

£500 of the Advanced Payment if you order a Tiguan/Tiguan Allspace on mentioning you have seen this offer on this forum.

Any car which is ordered has to be ordered in person (telephone or email orders cannot be accepted) and also must take delivery before 31/12/19.

Orders have to placed with  Roger Brocklesby at JCT600 VW Hull.

Rogers email roger.brocklesby@jct600.co.uk or Tel 01482 642020.

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#86369 Reply

Mohammed

I am too lazy to post on forums but I feel obliged since I have received some top tips from those posting on here.

Mercedes in Chelmsford are offering some fantastic deals, we ordered the CLA with a £500 discount(note there are certain terms and conditions that need to be met)

Give them a call on 01245 399399 and ask for Alfie, very helpful gentleman.

#86379 Reply

Martin

What are the terms

#86811 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

How about the Volvo XC40 for your next Matability car. Contact Andy Pennie at Waylands Volvo Oxford. 01865 671550

How about a deal? This is the deals section after all.

Oh and it’s “Motability” 😉

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  WardyGTC.
    #86886 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Andy tell us what your deal is, we all know the XC40 is on the scheme, great car, but this is the deals section where we are looking for discounts on APs etc.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#87157 Reply

Philjb

Oh dear Volvo spam bot alert.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 143 total)
Reply To: Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: