Offensive Chicken

• Creator
    Topic
  • #135427 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

I do realise that the chicken tread was posted in the wrong section, along with a pip concern.
    Yet one needed destroying as it wasn’t seen worthy.

Having been shielding for a long time now, and receiving an up dated letter we must do so again, chicken tread could have led to fantastic new recipes and uses for meals in which could’ve been a time passing lovely experience.

Oh but it’s okay I guess, just sick to other more worthy posts..

🤔

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #135438 Reply
    JS

@ajn

the Chicken thread was unable to be moved and deleted due to an offensive post nothing to do with Chicken or other threads being more worthy,

im sorry you feel put out or its removal has caused any upset to yourself, i will try and retrieve the thread remove offending posts and move it to Off Topic and look forward to Fantastic Chicken Recipes as a result.

#135439 Reply
    ajn

Just found a forum accepting posts about chicken and it’s uses, hopefully pick up some new ideas, recipes and spend some time cooking some up in these uncertain times.

Just like to add it wasn’t my tread opened up on chicken subject🤣

#135440 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

@ajn the Chicken thread was unable to be moved and deleted due to an offensive post nothing to do with Chicken or other threads being more worthy, im sorry you feel put out or its removal has caused any upset to yourself, i will try and retrieve the thread remove offending posts and move it to Off Topic and look forward to Fantastic Chicken Recipes as a result.

oh okay Thanks for the reply, 👍

#135442 Reply
    Brydo

ajn one of my, very easy, chicken dishes – A jar of Kung -Po sauce from tesco, some uncooked chicken and some peppers.

Some oil in the wok, the flame up high, when oil is hot add chicken and stir continuously, when chicken is nearly cooked add peppers, after a few minutes add sauce and cook until ready ie sauce is hot. Stick a packet of Tesco rice in the microwave for 2 minutes bang dinner is ready.

#135443 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Just seen the title of this thread and thought you had met our farmyard chickens!

Due to Avian Flu precautions they all have to be housed in one of the barns 24/7 at the moment and they haven’t taken kindly to losing their ‘roaming freedom’.

One in particular has taken to attacking whoever goes in the barn to feed them and collect the eggs!

So, it has become a very offensive chicken!

#135451 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

@ bigdave maybe it should roll over like the rest of the chickens, as you take what it feels the need to protect.

Sounds like a great soldier of the chicken world, maybe I got something in common with it, lol.

#135506 Reply
    joss

Oh no BigDave it’s Animal all over.

No offence guys but…..

Animal Farm – Plot summary
    Animal Farm is a novel about a group of animals who take control of the farm they live on.

The animals get fed up of their master, Farmer BigDave, so they kick him out. Once they are free of the tyrant BigDave, life on the farm is good for a while and there is hope for a happier future of less work, better education and more food. However, trouble brews as the pigs, ajn and Brydo, fight for the hearts and minds of the other animals on the farm. ajn seizes power by force and ends up exploiting the animals just as Farmer BigDave had done. The novel ends with the pigs behaving and even dressing like the humans the animals tried to get rid of in the first place.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by joss. Reason: more detail

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#135529 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

never Joss, Brydo and I fighting surely not..🤣

Ive only ever fought for one heart, we’ve been married 25 years plus lol

#135532 Reply
    Brydo

Joss you have a fertile imagination 🤪

#135539 Reply
    joss

It’s all the Drugs I have to take Brydo. The cocktail does strange things to me.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#140362 Reply
    ajn

Wow I can remember this causing reason for concern, and a few other threads from some members with accusations of toxicity.

Been away from this for awhile by choice, some of the threads/comments  on this forum could do with the warnings some of mine carried..

Toxicity anyone remember

#140392 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

I love a roast chicken Sunday dinner with stuffing roast potatoes cabbage carrots and gravy with a nice pint of cider

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#140453 Reply
    ajn

@menorcamike great stuff, can’t fault the 🍺 too.

#140454 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

@menorcamike great stuff, can’t fault the 🍺 too.

the strong bow goes down a treat

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Offensive Chicken
Your information: