Nissan Qashqai.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #164409 Reply
    struth
    Participant

well ive bit bullet and gone and ordered one. Its a very nice motor in Tenka+ guise, and has every gadget i could think of. The AP is currently not as dear as an X1 and tbh i found it a nicer car too. Ok, its not a drivers type sporty thing but its a great height and plenty room in it too.

Alas no idea of build date etc but if its not going to be reasonable i will cancel. It was this or my other fav, the electric Kona.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164416 Reply
    Mad-4-Mac

Orderd mine on 26th July, and picked it up 1st Sept. Settled for the N-Conneta

#164417 Reply
    struth
    Participant

how do you find it?

#164441 Reply
    Josh

I have the old Qashqai. I saw the new one when getting my car serviced the other month. Have to say cannot fault it in all the time I’ve had it and Nissan really do look after their customers.

Qashqai is built in Sunderland so they usually have really short waits.. it doesn’t look like the pandemic has slowed them down either. A quick google search shows they created a  400 jobs at their plant in July. Hope your car comes very soon 😊

#164487 Reply
    struth
    Participant

I have the old Qashqai. I saw the new one when getting my car serviced the other month. Have to say cannot fault it in all the time I’ve had it and Nissan really do look after their customers. Qashqai is built in Sunderland so they usually have really short waits.. it doesn’t look like the pandemic has slowed them down either. A quick google search shows they created a 400 jobs at their plant in July. Hope your car comes very soon 😊

the guy said there were no current spaces on the line yesterday but hopefully it wont take forever… im guessing feb/march, but i said i would be flexable on colour only(not on model or kit) if it helped significantly.

it is very different inside to the last model.  quite a step up for nissan. i used to have a micra once. fun car but basic.

#164500 Reply
    Zhoaib

Hi,

Some of you may have read mu issues this week on my old order which i cancelled.

i went to Nissan yesterday. After telling me a Qashqai in tekna plus would be built around March there was a twist however prior to that o was told N-Connecta models could be closer to late November early December. Something to consider when ordering.

now the twist. After putting my order  into the  system the salesperson said he had an order cancellation for the model, colour and engine i wanted and offered this to me. So a rare good news story in these times.

This means i will be getting my Qashqai early to mod October.

So just wanted to say Nissan have been fantastic, they could have used this order for a private buyer but did not and i respect this. Also whilst Merc and some others are removing the technology on high end models the Nissans are still as per the spec that was listed at start of the quarter.

The service is a big thumbs up from me. Thank you Nissan.

also as mentioned if anyone wants a N-Connecta model the wait times are not so long.

going from an X1 to Qashqai i will write up a review if anyone will want that.

#164501 Reply
    struth
    Participant

Hi, Some of you may have read mu issues this week on my old order which i cancelled. i went to Nissan yesterday. After telling me a Qashqai in tekna plus would be built around March there was a twist however prior to that o was told N-Connecta models could be closer to late November early December. Something to consider when ordering. now the twist. After putting my order into the system the salesperson said he had an order cancellation for the model, colour and engine i wanted and offered this to me. So a rare good news story in these times. This means i will be getting my Qashqai early to mod October. So just wanted to say Nissan have been fantastic, they could have used this order for a private buyer but did not and i respect this. Also whilst Merc and some others are removing the technology on high end models the Nissans are still as per the spec that was listed at start of the quarter. The service is a big thumbs up from me. Thank you Nissan. also as mentioned if anyone wants a N-Connecta model the wait times are not so long. going from an X1 to Qashqai i will write up a review if anyone will want that.

yes, look forward to your write up

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Nissan Qashqai.
Your information: