New VW Tiguan life 150 dsg petrol

• Creator
    Topic
    Dante

Anyone got this trim version of the new VW Tiguan ??

it’s over my £1k AP budget but a contender for my shortlist for replacement

but I’ve read there’s quite a wait on new factory orders??

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Mike

I’ve had the new Tiguan for just over 2 months and loving it. I went for the elegance model. I looked at the life trim but the elegance model is so much better spec’d for the extra £700. You get panoramic roof, electric tailgate, blind spot monitor, digital dash, sweeping indicators upgraded Led headlight, keyless entry, 19 inch alloys.

Dante

Thanks Mike – I would go for the elegance trim if I could but financially can’t .

how long did it take from placing order until delivery ??

Mike

I got mine within a week , I called round some dealers and found one with a couple sitting in a compound in the colour I wanted. I’ve also heard of the delays you mentioned.

Rachel.K

Dante, Motability can offer charitable grants to eligible customers. You could try that if you like? They are helping me financially as I have a lot of requirements due to my disability.

It’s worth a try if you haven’t asked already?

ChrisK
              Participant

Dante, Motability can offer charitable grants to eligible customers. You could try that if you like? They are helping me financially as I have a lot of requirements due to my disability. It’s worth a try if you haven’t asked already?

I would imagine that Dante would need to give a reason why the Elegance trim meets his/her needs better than the standard Life trim so something to think about before contacting Motability.

John Morris

The power tailgate and heated seats are the most common reasons I see on here to help your disability and get the financial help you need. Just a sweeping statement I know but it’s just a thought.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.