New to this: any main rule about insurance etc

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vinalspin 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118660 Reply

Timmy

Hello I’m new on this on mobility, just wanted to know any or some of the main rules and regulations about the scheme and the insurance rules. Etc

picking up the car next week

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118661 Reply

JS

the main and only rule is Enjoy the Car

#118663 Reply

Timmy

Hahaha thanks JS, I’m just a bit worried about the insurance part, OCD when it comes to stuff like that.

if you can help that would be great

ps I definitely will enjoy it lol

#118669 Reply

Susan

What exactly do you need to know about the insurance?

Have a look at the Motability website, Your Lease at the top. Amongst many other answers there’s lots on insurance. I can’t post the link, this forum says it’s spam!

#118688 Reply

rox
    Participant
    #118690 Reply

JS

Tommy we have a saying or moto somewhere on the Forum that’s been up and part of the Forum since day one.

“Their are no silly questions just those that don’t get asked”

Ask away Tommy and remember the question/answer may well be what an onlooker who is yet to post has been desperate to ask or get an answer to.

Susan our spam filter is a bit more sensitive to none signed in members,

#118693 Reply

Ade

The scheme is like nothing you have met before, you pick up the car put fuel in it, all insurance, servicing, and repairs are done for you.

You dont need to do anything except when you pick up your car, make sure it is correct and what you ordered, enter your pin, sign off the paperwork and drive away.

You are insured, and if you stipulated another driver and have their driving licenses, they are insured as well.

Try asking one of the other members who have been through the process, to walk you through it, at the time of pick up.

#118715 Reply

Adam
    Participant

All so Tyre repair and replacement is from Kwik Fit

https://www.motability.co.uk/your-lease/tyres/#tab=tab-5&

Only the person’s named on your insurance policy  is insured to drive the car

and  Enjoy the Car

#118742 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

One thing that you do need to know is nothing inside the car is covered, no personal possessions or any of your mobility equipment is covered in any way.

Also the insurance doesn’t cover you to drive any other car.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New to this: any main rule about insurance etc

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: