New Tiguan to include 2.0TSi

• Creator
    Topic
  • #129157 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

VW have released a revised Q4 Motability price list which now shows the facelifted Tiguan (link below, if it posts OK) . The 2.0TSi 190PS 4Motion DSG version, which is yet to appear on the VW Configurator, shows as being available to Motability customers in both Elegance and R-Line trims. Unfortunately, AP’s are not yet shown, although someone on here posted a price of £2,499 on the Elegance model some time back, which makes it look a bargain against the 150PS diesels (and probably covers the additional fuel costs)! By the way, does anyone know what the colour of the Tiguan shown in all the brochures is? I had assumed it was Nightshade Blue, but I don’t think it can be. The cars in the photos look a vibrant blue, almost foil like lustre, yet if you look at photos of Nightshade Blue Tiguans on Autotrader (there are two with photos) it’s absolutely nothing like that. It’s more a dark, almost navy blue with a very slight green in it (a bit like the petrol blue that Skoda uses)  I’m confused!

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/files/live/sites/vwuk/files/offers/Motability/motability-price-guide.pdf

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129258 Reply
    Farid Miah

Brydo,

When did you order your car and when are you expecting delivery? The XC40 is on my shortlist, I like the fact you can choose the a different interior colour in the Inscription Pro, and quite fancy the blonde, but my kids hated it and much preferred the looks the R-design.

#129262 Reply
    Brydo

Farid, ordered the last week in Q3 and was told late January. However I received a text from the dealer indicating an end of November early December delivery.

We picked the blonde as it makes the interior feel so much bigger and we have it in our existing xc60 and it looks great.

#129267 Reply
    Farid Miah

Thats fantastic news, almost 2 months earlier than estimated.

#129268 Reply
    Brydo

The problem is we get the full five years good condition bonus at the end of December so it will cost me £200 for the early delivery.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Reply #129182 in New Tiguan to include 2.0TSi
Your information: