New Tiguan (finally here!)

• This topic has 118 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Chris-83.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #126915 Reply
    Chris

As someone obsessed with the new Tiguan (will be placing order on Jan 1st), and have been checking the vw site twice a day, the configurator is finally open! Enjoy everyone!!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127405 Reply
    ree94

@wmcforms do you know of any Mercedes-Benz dealers offering any discounts?

#127427 Reply
    Clipped wings

Fair enough, Chris. I said usually because I haven’t driven an r line. It is certainly the case with many large SUVs. Pleased that VW have engineered their lowered suspension and firmer dampers to good effect for our terrible road surfaces. Allspace SEL on order to replace Touran SEL which is very refined and comfortable. Looking forward to experiencing the Mexican VW.

#127454 Reply
    Martinod

I was watching YouTube to on Tiguan r   To see what was included as I can’t find a list
    they said there’s no button on the stealing wheel for the phone , that can’t be right is it

#127459 Reply
    kbfern

Maybe there are some voice controls included?

#127461 Reply
    Clipped wings

Bit long winded, but if you use the configurator on VW site, the last page of your chosen car has a standard equipment box which reveals all.

#127462 Reply
    Clipped wings

Sorry, not sure if the new Haptic Touch sensitive steering wheel from the new golf is available on the new Tiguan. It is in Germany.

#127684 Reply
    Anth
    Participant

As someone obsessed with the new Tiguan (will be placing order on Jan 1st), and have been checking the vw site twice a day, the configurator is finally open! Enjoy everyone!!

Have booked a test drive in for the 26th if all goes well im going to get one ordered also the AP price for the elegance is insane hard not to go for it.

#127725 Reply
    Mike Charles

Has anyone found any discount off AP for the tiguan yet? I’m about to place order for a seat ateca but the tiguan would be more appealing if there is any discount on offer 🙂

#127740 Reply
    Chris-

I just ordered a 150tdi dsg 4motion Rline in White! Should be collecting it after the Welsh Lockdown. 😀

#127764 Reply
    Outrigger

Wow I am envious Chris …two weeks ,have until next Year for my Seat Ateca☹️Must be already on the way or in the UK.Enjoy

#127769 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Chris did you go for any options? Enjoy!

#127771 Reply
    Chris-

Outrigger, yes its on the way! Said should be collected around 10th of Nov, I reserved it the day it came on to the scheme. And done the order today 👍

The SUV guy,  no I didn’t, I was going to have Heads up display and Auto boot installed, but he told me I was looking at 10-12 weeks, or have the white 4 motion as Rline ‘standard’ in a few weeks. And It will be one of the first to be had in my area! So I went without 👍

#127774 Reply
    Chris-

I know Swansea VW are getting 2wd Rline versions in black, thats on the ship and ready to be delivered, I was speaking to Lydia Pugh today, and she Was telling me ‘they will be delivered in 3 weeks or less’

So if that appeals to anyone, maybe get in touch with her tomorrow and get it secured 👍

#127850 Reply
    Martinod

So I went  looking at cars today a

i had a list of a few to see one being the Tiguan I went in to the Arnold Clark in Stirling I was told they can’t take orders yet as the  AP haven’t been released so couldn’t do anything to help

#127857 Reply
    Chris-

#127858 Reply
    Chris-

Ummm I think hes telling fibs 😂

#127873 Reply
    Martinod

Hi chris where did find that , think your cleverer that a car sales man  became he looked at his iPad as we spoke and couldn’t find it or maybe he was playing a game

#127877 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

He’s lying, it’s on the actual motability website?

#127879 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

It’s been on the motability site for a while too, he needs to try and switch his iPad on.

#127881 Reply
    Simon

Martin you should have shown him the prices on the Motability website or this forum where members have already ordered the new model.

#127893 Reply
    Matthew

How come the 2.0 tsk is not on the vw Configurator.?

#127895 Reply
    Matthew

Tsi even

#127905 Reply
    Martinod

Simon that’s a good idea now I need to go back to Stirling

#127916 Reply
    Tim

Hi, is the tiguan DSG autobox the same as that in the Audi Q5 etc?

#127918 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

Hi, is the tiguan DSG autobox the same as that in the Audi Q5 etc?

No Audi uses its own 8 speed tiptronic gearbox.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)
Reply To: New Tiguan (finally here!)
Your information: