New Qashqai finally gets its ncap rating

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #171215 Reply
    Paul

Since i placed my order in october my dealer informed me he had “no idea” on ncap rating,which wasnt reassuring but now im glad to see its 5star.

#171220 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I always find the videos terrifying.

#171234 Reply
    Georgie

Not so reassuringly, the electric Renault Zoe – currently available on Motability from £0AP – scored zero points on the European NCAP rating.

The Fiat Panda, another zero point scorer, is also available from Motability.

Here’s a relevant article on the subject published only yesterday in the Daily Wail:

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-10284009/Renault-Zoe-scores-ZERO-star-rating-Euro-NCAP-crash-tests.html

#171235 Reply
    Paul

Should’nt be on scheme, or at very least it should be made known to those choosing vehicles of its rating..

#171237 Reply
    sean1969
    Participant

It would just be nice to order a Qashqai! Still waiting for Q1 2022 to see if it comes back on so I can order it. Well maybe not, there’s another pink elephant flying over the sky!

Current car 2019 Ford Kuga 1.5T Titanium X Edition

#171249 Reply
    Georgie

I really loved the styling of the mk.1 Qashqai, especially in ‘Nightshade’.  If they had been a bit smaller I’d have had one as my first car.

#171255 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I think that Nissan are doing a great job on vehicle styling lately. The new Qashqai is a very nice looking car and the latest Juke is also a big improvement on the previous model. I saw a preview shot of the new X-Trail yesterday and that’s another smart looking car. Nissan has a good palette of colours as well.

A lot of manufacturers are trying to be more adventurous with vehicle stying these days but not all of them work IMHO. I can’t say that I’m a fan of the latest styling direction taken by Hyundai. The new Tucson is over fussy IMO whereas the previous model was a nice looking car. The German marques, by contrast, still seem to be very conservative in styling and colour choice is very bland, with any interesting colours often restricted to the sporty models.

#171274 Reply
    sean1969
    Participant

I’m with you Glos Guy. I personally think that Nissan have it correct, they were the first family large SUV manufacturer if my memory serves me correct.

Current car 2019 Ford Kuga 1.5T Titanium X Edition

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New Qashqai finally gets its ncap rating
Your information: