New Motability Deals And Offers

Viewing 24 replies - 51 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Ottiebow
      Participant

Hi

I love the Volvo EX30  but has anyone managed to get a better AP deal on the Volvo EX30.

£2,349 AP is way too expensive for me, so will have to rule it out.  Willing to travel.

Also I’m new to this, i’ve never had a mobility car before.

Any thoughts welcome

kezo
        Participant

Hi I love the Volvo EX30 but has anyone managed to get a better AP deal on the Volvo EX30. £2,349 AP is way too expensive for me, so will have to rule it out. Willing to travel. Also I’m new to this, i’ve never had a mobility car before. Any thoughts welcome

You will get the £750 new car payment, you can put towards the AP.

BigDave
          Participant

Had to fiddle with VPN’s to post this one as currently on holiday.

From a well known Motability related fb group, BCC Hyundai in Bury Lancs are offering an extra £1,000 towards the AP on Hyundai Ioniq 5/ 6  (over and above the £750 NVP) for delivery before 31st March 2024.

Details below:

https://www.bcccars.com/contact

wmcforum
            Which Mobility Car

Thread is playing up a little, I will keep my eye on it to ensure it is viewable. The heavy images have caused it to corrupt. I have deleted some old photos so hopefully it will behave going forward.

WMC

BigDave
              Participant

Thread is playing up a little, I will keep my eye on it to ensure it is viewable. The heavy images have caused it to corrupt. I have deleted some old photos so hopefully it will behave going forward. WMC

Thanks WMC,

However, just tried to post up an Enyak offer and a Nissan one but can’t get it to work at all.

It took me many many tries to post the Ioniq offer above – it only worked after fiddling about with a VPN.

I think it maybe to do with me using/not using the VPN over here in the US?

Will try to re-post some in a few days time when I am back in town.

Dave.

wmcforum
                Which Mobility Car

@bigdave

You are welcome to email me the info enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com

kezo
                  Participant

Thread is playing up a little, I will keep my eye on it to ensure it is viewable. The heavy images have caused it to corrupt. I have deleted some old photos so hopefully it will behave going forward. WMC

Thanks WMC, However, just tried to post up an Enyak offer and a Nissan one but can’t get it to work at all. It took me many many tries to post the Ioniq offer above – it only worked after fiddling about with a VPN. I think it maybe to do with me using/not using the VPN over here in the US? Will try to re-post some in a few days time when I am back in town. Dave.

Looked this moring when BD put up the latest offer – It was if the thread was completely empty, other than details of a new thread by wmc back in November.

Similar happened to MFillinghams “BEV ordering process” thread yesterday.

wmcforum
                    Which Mobility Car

@kezo

I will look into that thread of which you mention

kezo
                      Participant

@kezo I will look into that thread of which you mention

Thank you 🙂

I edidited “where did everything go” on page 4, as it wasn’t showing any page nummbers and empty if clicked black a page.

Nas89
                        Participant

Thanks WMC, However, just tried to post up an Enyak offer and a Nissan one but can’t get it to work at all. It took me many many tries to post the Ioniq offer above – it only worked after fiddling about with a VPN. I think it maybe to do with me using/not using the VPN over here in the US? Will try to re-post some in a few days time when I am back in town. Dave.

Id be interested in that enyaq offer, looking to place a order 😁

jamiemc88
                          Participant

Likewise I am in the process of trying to get a Škoda Enyaq on the scheme, any offers would be very welcome. And also if anyone knows of any decent stock about that would he helpful too.

Ottiebow
                            Participant

Honda Guildford Surrey is offering £250 on the e NY1  car

Nas89
                              Participant

Anyone found the enyaq offer mentioned above?

Dan13
                                Participant

Hyundai Offers

chally2
                                  Participant

Volvo have updated the specifications on the XC40 B3 Plus

BLIS™ and Cross Traffic Alert

Rear Collision Warning
                                    Intelligent Speed Assist (ISA), Connect Suede textile/Microtech upholstery, are now all standard  They were extra items

jOhn
                                    Participant

Volvo have updated the specifications on the XC40 B3 Plus BLIS™ and Cross Traffic Alert Rear Collision Warning Intelligent Speed Assist (ISA), Connect Suede textile/Microtech upholstery, are now all standard They were extra items

In the same update they also removed the 360 degree cameras in that spec, I believe.

MickC
                                      Participant

Alot of “offers” have terms and conditions,what are folks understanding when the words (ordered and registered) in relation to getting a deal,like below.

———————————-

Vehicles must be ordered and registered between 09 Feburary 2024 – 31 March 2024. Conditions apply. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.

———————————-

I get the “ordered” part but what does “registered” mean,does it mean the car has to be registered at the DVLA if that is the case then i would assume the offer with those T&C’s applied must relate to stock vehicles.

kezo
                                        Participant

Alot of “offers” have terms and conditions,what are folks understanding when the words (ordered and registered) in relation to getting a deal,like below. ———————————- Vehicles must be ordered and registered between 09 Feburary 2024 – 31 March 2024. Conditions apply. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. ———————————- I get the “ordered” part but what does “registered” mean,does it mean the car has to be registered at the DVLA if that is the case then i would assume the offer with those T&C’s applied must relate to stock vehicles.

In a nutshell yes, although not all offers apply to stock vehicles.

MickC
                                          Participant

@kezo i made the assumption of it being stock vehicles just because i could not see a dealer/manufacturer processing a “new build order” in the time frame 9th Feb to 31st March.

Another little thing as you know i am in the 3 months building upto the early May lease end date,how would a supplying dealer get round the (9th Feb to 31st March) order/register dates when i can’t start a new lease until 3rd May and i dont want to end the currnt lease early which would cost me £250 Mota admin fee.

kezo
                                            Participant

@kezo i made the assumption of it being stock vehicles just because i could not see a dealer/manufacturer processing a “new build order” in the time frame 9th Feb to 31st March. Another little thing as you know i am in the 3 months building upto the early May lease end date,how would a supplying dealer get round the (9th Feb to 31st March) order/register dates when i can’t start a new lease until 3rd May and i dont want to end the currnt lease early which would cost me £250 Mota admin fee.

I was looking at it from a wider point of view as offers in general , which could be stock as you suggest in the pipeline to be delivered to dealer or factory order on the longer offer dates.

Ive arranged an early termination and have been charged £50 fee for the priviledge, so maybe worth speaking to Mota.

Which offer are you looking at?

MickC
                                              Participant

Its the Peugeot E3008.

kezo
                                                Participant

Its the Peugeot E3008.

The new E3008 hasn’t long launched and first delivery’s won’t start till after March.

I thought the Stellantis and You dealerships offer…

Terms & Conditions apply. £750 Motability new vehicle payment plus £500 from Stellantis &You UK paid 3 months after handover. Offer applies on electric vehicles for Motability customers only. Orders from 20th January 2024 – 31st March 2024. Stellantis &You UK Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by kezo.
                                                  des
                                                  Participant

Ballyrobert NI. £500 contribution for Mazda.

Heard this on the radio and not sure if it’s for the particular car they mentioned. Nothing on their website about it either mind.

Viewing 24 replies - 51 through 74 (of 74 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.