New mobility car and fuel

• Creator
    Topic
  • #160585 Reply
    Diane Wood

Can anyone please confirm if a new car on mobility does have a full tank of fuel on collection.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #160586 Reply
    Dougie B

You’d be very lucky! Most have a quarter tank at best. I have even heard the odd story of cars being delivered with the warning light almost on.

#160587 Reply
    Diane Wood

Hi Doug. Thanks. Getting a new Audi q2 sport snd the garage are asking £50.00 for a full tank

The advance payment is £2499 and 50.00 for fuel wanting name transfer of 2549.00 including the fuel

#160588 Reply
    Wigwam

You can pay it, or choose to take the car with whatever’s in it and fill it up yourself.  Our new XC40 collected last Saturday was handed over with a three quarters full tank, which was a pleasant surprise.

#160590 Reply
    Rhodgie

Garages normally give it out with a minimum of £20 in it but you have to pay that £20 as they’ll add it to the bill… it is so you have enough to drive to a petrol station ⛽  occasionally they might give you some as a freebie if you’re lucky

#160593 Reply
    Wigwam

I have never been asked to pay for fuel when picking up a car.  I would object strongly if I ever did!

#160595 Reply
    Robert

I’m on my 6th vehicle 5 of them came with about quarter tank but on my 5th one I had to pay £20 along with AP for fuel.

#160596 Reply
    Tim

Mine had 5 miles on a new Tiguan, sales exec said head straight for the nearest petrol station 2 miles away 😂

#160599 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Collected new BMW X1 just over a week ago. Came with just over a third of a tank of fuel (and the model we ordered has a big fuel tank). No mention of paying for it, nor would I have done so.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New mobility car and fuel
Your information: