New Ford Kuga (with prices)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Phaedra 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #106341 Reply

Carl barker

Hi guys I know I’ve asked before anyone heard how much the new kuga is thanks guys

Viewing 17 replies - 76 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107886 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Hi guys I have just ordered the kuga st line x lusid red

Top man

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#107887 Reply

Brydo

Good news Carl, when do you get it?

#107888 Reply

bryndjns
    Participant

I’m Lancashire…. but at this stage willing to travel just about anywhere! lol

#107889 Reply

Carl barker

St helen s have one

#107890 Reply

Carl barker

Only get it June only ment to order in two weeks but Paul at st helen s Ford said he put it thou may build and if prices go down April he will give me lower price

#107892 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

I was after the ST Line X with the 1.5 diesel but £2095 + £280 for the Lucid Red (according to my dealer) made it more than twice the AP of the Tiguan R Line 🙁

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#107893 Reply

Carl barker

250 lucid red i don’t have a local vw and I like the digital dash

#107897 Reply

bryndjns
    Participant

Thanks for that Carl, they ringing me back in the morning with the info I need. Wow the power of this site is incredible I’ve been asking dealerships for days.

#107898 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

My local VW dealer is rubbish! not interested in Motability sales at all!, not even £1 off the AP or any freebies.  I ended up using JCT600 at Wakefield, about 100 miles away.  Hope the new Kuga is everything you hope for, I really liked the one I had in 2015.

#107899 Reply

Carl barker

Well my dealer is getting one to test drive next month he said if I don’t like it he will sell it so no pressure no so down total was 2345

#107905 Reply

Philjb

It’s just good when we get a choice of a  new model.
    On the walk around video of the new car the boot didn’t look any bigger then the current model.
    I’m sure he said it was max floor depth of 900mm width was just about a meter and from boot floor to the kink in the hatch was 43cm.
    seats folded it was max 1500cm

The reviewer was 6ft2 and with the drivers seat set for him he had a tiny bit of knee and head room in the second row with the bench as far back as possible.

#108069 Reply

Jonathon

Any dealer discount on such a new model?

#108073 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

My local VW dealer is rubbish! not interested in Motability sales at all!, not even £1 off the AP or any freebies. I ended up using JCT600 at Wakefield, about 100 miles away. Hope the new Kuga is everything you hope for, I really liked the one I had in 2015.

I bet my VW dealer worst than your, I could not even get a test drive

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#108074 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

My local Peugeot/Vauxhall dealer never spoke to me at all for 11 out of 12 times I went there, on the 12th they told me they didn’t have the car I was looking for and why don’t I go somewhere else to find it! That’s a place I will never set foot in again ever.

#108078 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

I wrote a nice email to the dealer principal letting them know just how bad their VW franchise was, that was the 4th time I’ve been in over the last 10 years or so looking at a VW.  Every time I got the same “not really interested” reception from them, when they could be bothered to talk to me at all!.

Their Skoda franchise is the complete opposite, as soon as I walked in I was told that if I wanted any assistance just to ask, no trying to hard sell me anything or ignoring me. I ended up buying a Yeti off them, 9 months later I sold it back to them and got a new Yeti on a 3yr PCP lease (current car) for only £169 a month!.  I’ve been back to look at the Karoq but the Seat Ateca and the Tiguan are much better equipped for roughly the same AP, then there’s the added bonus of the £600 off from Ashley at JCT600 🙂

#109967 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

New Autogefühl review:

#109986 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

I’ve watched that twice now, and to be honest the only thing it did is convince me the Tiguan R-line Tech was a much better choice, regardless of the AP being £945 cheaper (than the ST-line X) with the Jct600 £600 discount.

Viewing 17 replies - 76 through 92 (of 92 total)
Reply To: New Ford Kuga (with prices)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

One thought on “New Ford Kuga (with prices)”

1. Pingback: Ford Kuga