New Ford Kuga (with prices)

• Creator
    Topic
  • #106341 Reply
    Carl barker

Hi guys I know I’ve asked before anyone heard how much the new kuga is thanks guys

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #106344 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Our local Ford dealer informed us they will not get their demonstrator until May

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#106345 Reply
    JS

New kuga prices here.

https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/new-kuga

#106346 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

We have heard that Motability prices (could) be published by the end of the this month.

They are touring around examples of the PHEV before the first shipments into dealerships, they should have more information.

*Turns out Ford are touring a single version of the Kuga, which has finished its English tour and is now in Scotland.

#106351 Reply
    Carl barker

Thank you all

#107313 Reply
    Carl barker

Anyone heard anything

#107377 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Went to my Ford dealer this afternoon.  Demonstrator due in early March, no AP’s as yet but coming soon and she reckons a 4 week build time as they are churning them out in vast amounts now!.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#107606 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

New Kuga Motability Prices, should be added tomorrow JamesG. Remove £1113 for WPMS.

#107620 Reply
    Carl barker

That’s a lot for it

#107622 Reply
    Elly

Thank you. That’s really helpful. We really love my ford kuga. It might win me over again.

#107623 Reply
    Brydo

In the showroom looking at it just now

#107625 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Well that didn’t help! 🙂

I wanted the ST-line X but at £2,095 it’s almost £950 more than the R-Line Tiguan (£1749 – £600 discount), difficult decision as I like the Kuga, heated windscreen and a sub-woofer!.  But, no reversing camera or heated seats.  Choices, choices! not really a bad place to be in but just not an easy choice!!. 🙂

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#107627 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

So far all of Fords PHEV’s have received very bad reviews and I wonder if this will be the same for the Kuga.

#107629 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@elliot

I still raise a smile every time I think of the 1.0 litre petrol Transit PHEV.

#107632 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

nothing there to interest me, no petrol automatics.

dont see how hybrids are anything other than a bodge while they sort out a proper electric offering.

just an excuse to raise the ap’s to rediculous levels.

looking forward to my new one in 2-3 weeks and i think already i will plan on keeping it for 5yrs and hope they get their electric act together by then.

#107633 Reply
    Abercol
    Participant

Its certainly a kick for Motability customers as manufacturers seem to be moving from individual options to packs (its easy to sell a pack to someone on lease/PCP, it adds a few pounds a month). For instance, the new Kuga does not come with a rear view camera unless you take the £1000 Drivers pack which may or may not have anything else you are interested in. An extra £1000 AP to us for something most other manufacturers have as standard on their higher trim levels.

Bah Humbug.

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

#107635 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

So far all of Fords PHEV’s have received very bad reviews and I wonder if this will be the same for the Kuga.

I put a link up of the US version a few weeks ago yes the Ford Kuga PHEV has less performance than the 1.5 diesel, shame really nice looking car.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#107642 Reply
    Littledave

The new mpg tests demand a vehicle be tested with every possible combination of options,  potentially thousands of vehicles per individual model. Hence the move to packs. It does make it very expensive for us though, as we have to pay upfront, instead a few pounds a month.

#107646 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I put a link up of the US version a few weeks ago yes the Ford Kuga PHEV has less performance than the 1.5 diesel, shame really nice looking car.

https://www.motor1.com/reviews/371678/2020-ford-escape-hybrid-first-drive/

#107657 Reply
    bryndjns
    Participant

I see Brydo was in a dealership with a Kuga in?….. does anyone know where there is a dealership that has one?… I am in Lancashire but willing to travel to see one. I spoke to Ford online and asked how they have managed to sell them without the dealerships having them and was told that they have been buying them ‘off spec’ without even seeing them…. and apparently that is “Normal”!??

#107659 Reply
    Brydo

I have the Kuga phev motability prices give me a few minutes till I get them

#107660 Reply
    Brydo

#107665 Reply
    Bryn

That’s great Brydo thanks. Do you have any idea if there is a Kuga floating around that I could sit in?. Not bothered about a test drive I just want to see if I can get in it BEFORE ordering one. My local dealers don’t have anything till the end of March. Like I say I live in Lancashire but more than willing to travel.

#107666 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Bryan the one I was in today is doing the rounds of the country. Give Ford HQ a call tomorrow and ask them.

The phev I was in was the £3845 first addition and it was great. I didn’t get to drive it but the motability guy drove it and I was really impressed.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#107667 Reply
    Brydo

I reckon the hybrid will save me about £1500 over the next three years so looking at a real price of £2300 ish total price

#107668 Reply
    Bryn

The ST-Line X?…. that’s the one I’m looking at, it has ALL the features I need for my condition.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 92 total)
Reply To: New Ford Kuga (with prices)
Your information: