New Honda Jazz hybrid and cross star hybrid

This topic contains 27 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phaedra 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118497 Reply

Menorca Mike

Looks fantastic reviews on you tube very good 

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118740 Reply

Gordon

Hi Mike,

I did think about it and true, its got a good spec but I live in the cairngorms Scotland and Winter can be seriously cold or snowy. With my medical issues and the weather, heated front seats are essential, I often have them on at other times of the year too. The level of trim on the model doesn’t allow for this and the next spec up is more than I would be comfortable paying. A good economical all rounder but with good basic spec. I was horrified to find that on the MINI, just to get a front arm rest (very basic requirement) would be an extra £900 which I think is outrageous as you are forced to buy a whole pack of things. I had a MINI roadster a few years back and it was about £225 for heated seats but now its part of that pack.

#118757 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

I had a 2013 Honda Jazz after I lost my mobility award through my DLA to PIP transfer.  Both myself and my Autistic son are well over 6′ but managed fine with it for a year, the car’s a bit of a Tardis 🙂

Coming back onto Motability again I went to see one and the HR-V and was surprised that I just couldn’t physically get into it.  Couldn’t bend down far enough to get my head in the door opening on either.  I think with the HR-V it’s the slope of the windscreen, it’s 5cm higher than the Jazz but I still couldn’t get into it.  The CR-V would have been nice (had one for 5yrs) but the starting AP is £2,799!.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
Reply To: New Honda Jazz hybrid and cross star hybrid

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: